Re: v0.6.3 Changelog/bugs

Reyo wrote:The game will still slow down to a crawl when you do anything but stand there, making it completely unplayable.

EDIT: Tried "Run as Administrator", changing the compatibility across all versions of Windows, manually changing the graphics driver used in the launcher, and yet it still persists on a FPS of around 10 or 12. Moving around is a pain and the game ends up glitching due to the slow speed. I can't seriously be the only one with this issue.
What kind of graphics card do you have? If it's an on-board one, it won't be able to handle even the simplest 3d games.
WARNING: RUSTLING THY JIMMIES WITHOUT THY PERMIT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED AND THEN [REDACTED].

Destructoid wrote:HOLY SHIT! I was not expecting that change to 096_2, I love it! Scared the CRAP out of me! So far I haven't found any bugs, I may go as far to say it's the most bug free update yet! Good job regman!
I found him too. I'm not sleeping tonight

Call me crazy......But 096 new sounds froze me until he killed me, i almost cried, shat in my pants and peed, and i yelled "SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm so fucking scared of that guy o.0 Now i'm seeing photos of kittens to calm the trauma down

If you want to see what i did to hear the sounds, go on
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I want to see youtubers make dat face. I PM'ed ChaoticMonki, because he plays with Pewdiepie and other famous youtubers, and I told him to revisit Containment Breach. Hopefully he listens. MarkiplierGame is the only one who ever plays it.

Hey, I've played this game alot of times, and I'm focused on the 'Added dead bodiers here and there' update. Well about that, there are no dead bodies. I have checked all over the place, No dead bodies in sight.

Either there are cleaners in the Facilty thinking that the lights went out or SCP-106 has taken them.

Please fix. Thanks.

TheUnkownTaskSoldier wrote:Hey, I've played this game alot of times, and I'm focused on the 'Added dead bodiers here and there' update. Well about that, there are no dead bodies. I have checked all over the place, No dead bodies in sight.

Please fix. Thanks.
I've found 2 dead bodies in 2 different places so far. I'm guessing you didn't look hard enough, they are quite rare though.
It slep time bunner.

Any news on the bugs?

So far like others I have had the following bugs:

*Doors immediately slamming shut after they open. (Which can cause the player to get stuck in the door)

*Invisible walls (possibly the "dead bodies" not displaying), areas which the player and SCP's can't pass.

Gate A is glitched if you contain Larry, a MTF will be near the tunnel door, if i noclip there, the helicopters will shoot me (wallhack damn it Foundation, you got Helicopters with WallHack :x ) and the Chaos Insurgery will not appear, also after i died, the locked door near the elevator and the helicopters will dissapear.
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.