Re: Memory Access Violation

Give us your system specs, OS, and then try fullscreen/no fullscreen, and then try running the game as an administrator. You can also try disabling the intro sequence. BTW, the game is windows only and since it runs on an engine that was made in the time when dinosaurs walked the earth, many glitches seem to be computer specific. If you can't play, we're sorry, and you're missing out on one special horror experience.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

If you get the 'Memory Access Violation' error upon startup, the easiest solution is to disable the launcher in the options file.
The sensual violence of lust is all the assurance you will ever need to know the worth of life.

While it is true the engine is f***ing old, the game is being rewritten in C++ and there's a possibility of ports for Mac and Linux, and also more compatibility and optimization of performance in Windows.

Jellycog wrote:This "Memory Access Violation" is fucking everywhere. Someone needs to fix this soon, or at least tell us how it could be fixed.
what Destructoid said is practically every option you can try
you can also try compatibility, but I really don't think you'll get much out of that.
All this scratchin' is makin' me rich!

Yeah, when Radical Larry sends me to pocket dimension, then i almost kill myself by jumping off the bridge and when i load the game...

...teh game quits and this message pops up "MEMORY ACCESS VIOLATION"

Radical Larry fucks wit me....

SCP 513 wrote:Yeah, when Radical Larry sends me to pocket dimension, then i almost kill myself by jumping off the bridge and when i load the game...

...teh game quits and this message pops up "MEMORY ACCESS VIOLATION"

Radical Larry fucks wit me....
Yep
Another cool way to crash is to spawn an mtf unit while in your class d cell in the intro
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

Krywk wrote:While it is true the engine is f***ing old, the game is being rewritten in C++ and there's a possibility of ports for Mac and Linux, and also more compatibility and optimization of performance in Windows.
Really? By whom? And since when?