Re: v0.6.5 Changelist/bugs

save and quit resulting in controls being defaulted?
Like if the remote door control is off when you re-load the game it would turn back on?
No jimmies were rustled in the making of this comment...

The additional sound for 106 at Gate A when he escapes plays even when you've contained him. That and it doesn't sync to well since he doesn't spawn immediately; the walking specifically plays a lot earlier than it should.
It slep time bunner.

173 is as buggy as I've seen it so far. Sometimes it it floats directly below you inside the upper floor, while it has been downstairs. There have also been cases of it being stuck due to some kind of invisible blocking volume.

The difficulty in this Game rises with every patch and I personally think, that letting 173 open doors and jumping upstairs needs to be balanced again... Same with the Nine Tailed Fox Division.. Those guys get stuck everywhere... and often they never move. They just slowly spin and patrol.

There are more SCPs getting implemented over time and I wouldn't give 173 so much attention. Its flipping everywhere... That is just frustrating and not scary anymore. Some people might say I am exaggerating and that these things are good for the game. More difficulty is better and so on... But if that's the case it should work properly.

If you get stuck inside the room with timed doors, you will just stay there without anything happening. Someone should script an event, that triggers 173 to appear or 106 to put you out of your misery at that point.
Let's Sing a Song! SCP Containment Breach Song! The End is Nigh! (REMASTERED)
Let's Sing a Song! Lyrahel - Certain Enemy!
Games in Time on Facebook!

I've only seen the bugs previously mentioned (although not necessarily "game crippling" )
173 has become WAY too aggressive. I understand that it's meant to play a vital role in the game but quite often I find myself unable to enjoy the rest of the game simply for that one fact that I can't get rid off 173. It's become way too... persisted.
Once it's on your ass there is hardly any way to get a moment of peace and quiet unless you run into 106 which has become WAY TOO RARE!
Bring 106 back into the game, as it used to! In my opinion the SCPs are inbalanced. 85% 173, 10% 106 and 5% MTF and 096. That's just not right!
Where did that old feeling of dread go whenever you'd open the door to another passage where 106 might appear? Right now I just run through it blindly because 106 simply has such a LOW spawn-rate.
Bring the old guy back into the game PROPERLY! Please!
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

I have noticed a bug while watching a few SCP-CB playthroughs and it occurs after a player tries to restore a saved game. The player will fall through the floor when restoring a saved game after dying. The only solution after that is to make a new game. I also noticed the suicide guard glitched out. There will be a guard floating in the air when a person enters the bathroom.

Stormy wrote:I have noticed a bug while watching a few SCP-CB playthroughs and it occurs after a player tries to restore a saved game. The player will fall through the floor when restoring a saved game after dying. The only solution after that is to make a new game.
Yes, this happens to me a lot . Although if you just quit without saving and then restart you should be fine.