Smooth Trauma Rebel Stories

Tell me your favorite stories of how you were a rebel on Smooth Trauma whether you destroyed the sub manipulate players against each other or just were being a Memer

Here my Doc Story

Usually i dont end up being rebel but this time was different. I had a strategy in mind but i have never gottten to use it so this is how it played out.
My plan was to basically create timed bombs and place them all over the Sub. Of course detonators would be too obvious so Plan B Violate compound N. This stuff explodes after a long period of time meaning i had enough time to place them EVERYWHERE. I was on the Aegir X so i had a lot of flash powder and compound N at my disposal. I planted my explosives at very strategic points: on the top storage level right next to the wall for maximum flooding. In the ballast so we would sink like a rock. In the gunnery lower level so not only would the gunnery get flooded but command as well. And in the reactor room on the second level right next to the fabricators so people would have a harder time seeing it. Then i waited about 5 minutes later the first one goes off panic ensues as expected but then escalates to a whole new level when the second one went off. (This entire time I’m hiding in the med bay with liquid oxygenite) So far they had things relatively under control and managed to survive the first wave of bombs. Then the one in the reactor went off (I’m pretty sure people were taking shelter in there) breaking the reactor so they would have to repair it like a junction box and flooding the room killing most survivors. At this point the entire sub was flooded and we were stuck on the ocean floor. Unfortunately the Bomb in the reactor slightly damaged the hull in the med bay slowly increasing the pressure meaning i had to try and flee to the airlock. So i opened to door and a guy on the other side just watched my body exploded almost instantly in front of him. My cover was blown but the damage was so bad the ended the round. GG
Just your average drug addicted Medic

Re: Smooth Trauma Rebel Stories

On smooth trauma they have a custom system that literally tells a player to grief the sub

So please only post stories here as I just wanna see how creative people can be as I find it intresting how people can range social engineering to picking people off one by one. This also also can be used be people to see how they could stop griefing in servers with out a system that changed version of traitors that incourages griefing on a limited level
Just your average drug addicted Medic