How much longer until we get our hands on steam early access

First thing I’d like to say is I’m fine with the fact that it didn’t come out exactly on March 31st things don’t always go to plan and cause delays. I just wanted a general idea of how close we are. Like do we have to wait a couple hour days or weeks. I’ve been check steam every few hours and would just like to have a idea. (Btw my steam is slow for some reason and if it’s already up feel free to call me a idiot ;)
Just your average drug addicted Medic

Re: How much longer until we get our hands on steam early access

We're almost as impatient as you to get to tell you the date! :) As Regalis mentioned in a Steam post some may have seen, and as I've said on our Discord lately, there are just a number of things that need to be considered, and we'd rather not commit to dates that we'll just end up pushing back.

But for a little update, lately the guys have been busy with the new tutorial, and the localisation process has also been a big thing on our todo list although we're not doing or coordinating the translating by ourselves. Then there are the never-ending bug fixes and polishes, as well as talking to Daedalic about PR and marketing. And we just moved to a new office space a couple of days ago!

To answer your original question, though, all we have at the moment is the same old soon...with more details hopefully even sooner.
Yours truly,
Barotrauma Community Liaison Officer

Re: How much longer until we get our hands on steam early access

Dynamoon wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:15 pm
We're almost as impatient as you to get to tell you the date! :) As Regalis mentioned in a Steam post some may have seen, and as I've said on our Discord lately, there are just a number of things that need to be considered, and we'd rather not commit to dates that we'll just end up pushing back.

But for a little update, lately the guys have been busy with the new tutorial, and the localisation process has also been a big thing on our todo list although we're not doing or coordinating the translating by ourselves. Then there are the never-ending bug fixes and polishes, as well as talking to Daedalic about PR and marketing. And we just moved to a new office space a couple of days ago!

To answer your original question, though, all we have at the moment is the same old soon...with more details hopefully even sooner.
Sounds like your finishing the game before you even enter early access XD

Also i Dont have discord so if your posting updates like that on Discord i apologize in advance

But if you can please keep posting updates like this as its a reminder that this stuff isn’t easy and there a lot to do, but it also lets us know how much progress you guys make and at this point ill take any news on barotrauma as i have no life :)
Just your average drug addicted Medic