STORY TIME

Ok this literally just happened. So I was on sodium.me and we are doing a artifact the crew was taking forever to go out and get the damn things so I got out solo. I manage to grab artifact but the sub moves and I lost it. After like 10 minutes of search (I brought extra bottles) I find the sub. Of course that too damn easy so the game likes where gonna put you in a husk infected ship that has holes in every spot possible. I try to patch up stuff but a husk springs up behind me so I shut the door behind me trapping it but also me. I find a gernade open the door and throw it to the floor killing it and covering me in bleeding wounds. I immediately start searching the sub for bandages but guess what where almost out. So I’m swimming around constantly injecting my sled with saline and blood until I find bandages. I hear captain talking about the reactor needing fixing so that’s what I do just as everyone is ready to give up but not any more. Finally with the reactor on I finish patching holes and running around fixing all the pumps all while on low health. I bet your wondering what the crew was doing, well guess what nothing cause they where trapped in the one room with air cause they don’t have suits or welders. Finally everything is working and the respawns arrive and you know what happens next? The server crashes. Holy fucking shit I’m still in shock G G Europa can eat my ass
Just your average drug addicted Medic