How to medic

1. For the love of God actually revive people. You think this wouldn’t be on here but it is.
2. CPR: if you find a guy immediately do CPR to fill up the red bar as much as possible so you can collect yourself and figure out how to treat them
3. Plasteel: this stuff is gold ok. It got 4 uses and is better then bandages
4: what to heal for patients: if you find someone who needs heals go all the way fix up all of his burns and everything.
5. When to heal: only heal if they have yellow or yellowish health otherwise your just wasting drugs
6. Fill your inventory with stuff all 10 slots and your pockets in your lab coat everything
7. Play dumb. If you know someone is T don’t scream it out. Wait for a excuse to heal him then overdose with 3 full fentayle instant death guaranteed, if overdose is not a option poison and run, poison doesn’t wear off it stays till they are dead or cured.
8. Craft drugs people subs like typhoon give u a lot of material (minus ethanol)
9. Plants are friends. You ever go outside you’ll see some weird plants put them into deconstructot and watch the drugs poor in (I currently do not know how to get swim bladders adrenaline glands or elastin which you also deconstruct)

Remember people you are the wall between someone and a 5 min plus wait.
Just your average drug addicted Medic

Re: How to medic

Also if some one could tell me how to get adrenaline glands swim bladders and elastine that we be great. Also u get alien blood from crawlers just grab them and you’ll se a little inventory with it in the bottom left

Re: How to medic

Zagy wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:07 pm
Don't agree on CPR: in my cases they are bleeding which means that you are practically pumping the blood out of the patient
I forgot about that but everywhere else it’s a good thing to do