Are logic components working correclty?

I have been playing around with the logic componentes (AND, OR, NOT components) in order to program behavior in the doors (automatic opening in this case) and I have notice strange behaviors in the components.

As an example, two switches connected to an AND and that to a light.
SWITCH -->
-----------------------> AND --> LIGHT
SWITCH -->

Therefore, only if both switches are on, the light should go on, and if one of the switches goes off, the light should go off, right? I have been testing it and when you switch on both switches, the light goes on. That is right. But when you switch one of the switches off, the light remains on, when it should go off.

Another, even easier example, that I made a video of:

SWITCH --> AND --> LIGHT

One switch, connected to both AND inputs. That AND connected to the light. Therefore, when the switch is on, the light should go on, and when the switch is turned off, the light should go off, right? But testing it, the light remains on.

Are the Logic Components working ok? Do they need any more configuration than the wiring? Am I missing something?

Thanks very much in advance

Re: Are logic components working correclty?

bfc wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:26 pm
If I recall correctly the logic components mostly do not have a false signal set, i.e. they output 1 on True but no signal on False. If you want the light to turn off when connecting it to the set_state input, you have to edit the properties of the AND component and set False signal to 0.
You are right, that was it.