Subsurface v0.1

DOWNLOAD LINK

The first public release of Subsurface is out now.

I'll be running a server at 84.248.23.17:14242 for most of the day (or night here in Finland), drop by and give it a try!
Spoiler
The latency might be pretty bad if you're from the US or somewhere else outside Europe, we'll see how it works

Re: Subsurface v0.1

Well Reg's server just went down. In the meantime, Combine is hosting a new one.

IP is 5.81.85.152:27015

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Well that was fun. :)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Trialtrex21 wrote:Well Reg's server just went down. In the meantime, Combine is hosting a new one.

IP is 5.81.85.152:27015
I'd never tried running the server with that many players at a time before, I'm surprised that it lasted even this long. I'll come back and start another one in ~30 minutes (or join Combine's server if there's room)!

Regalis wrote:
DOWNLOAD LINK

The first public release of Subsurface is out now.

I'll be running a server at 84.248.23.17:14242 for most of the day (or night here in Finland), drop by and give it a try!
Spoiler
The latency might be pretty bad if you're from the US or somewhere else outside Europe, we'll see how it works

Cool! I have it downloaded, and I like how the SCP forums share sections with Subsurface now! :)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:I don't know what address it is.
It's...it's in the first post...

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away