Re: Custom ships

Compensator MKIII:
Added Batteries.
Added Fuel Rods since I forgot in MKII.
Added a fabricator.
Added some more railgun shells just in case.
Removed redundant module for automatic pump.

Added a breach warning system to show where water is in the sub. Light glows red in the main hallway when theres water in the adjacent room.
d/l:https://mega.nz/#!uZJG1YgB!1qRXTCRu47tf ... VM07ODZHA8

Also, the reactor room depletes of oxygen even though theres a vent in the room. Is this a bug or do I need more vents in there?

I've updated the repo to fix all the railguns problems, as always delete all other custom subs (but leave default subs) and then paste this pack into your folder (because sometimes I don't change filenames):

https://mega.nz/#F!3MUDiAJb!6FxQW3qXBTmcXBmBppQCfw

NOTE: Bertok, Tofu, and Sazuja. If you don't want the "FIXED" at the end of your sub names, fix your railguns and then upload your sub here. If you don't know what needs fixing, for some stupid reason your supercapacitor capacity should be "20" now instead of "2000." Why? I dunno, probably because Regalis is a hack fraud. Also, default supercapacitor output is now 2,000,000 so I'd recommend setting that in your supercapacitors just to be safe.

I'm not entirely sure if I fixed everything so if you notice a problem in an individual sub please let me know

oh yeah Tofu you have an extra hull outside your sub for some reason and some more ones inside, you can use minimap ingame to see where they are

and Jingo Alvin seems to still have sync issues with the reactor (but I SEEMED to fix both it and the typhoon by putting a fuel rod in the reactor from the start)

I've played through quite a few of these with my friends, and we found a few that we like. Unfortunately, I don't have them on hand. As someone who's downloading all of your collections, could you upload an image of your ship along with the file? It would making judging them a lot easier.

Anyway, the ones that I remember:

New Avalon - My friends liked it a lot, it's certainly very efficient. A bit too efficient for me, but if that's what you were going for.

Pyramid - Really interesting ship. Layout is not too stylized to be unusable, and the layers make it easy to tell where a breach has come from. I really like this ship.