Re: Is subsurface dead?

...The game only just came out.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Quite the opposite, it's still in its infancy. I'm not surprised at all that it hasn't gotten any more attention than this, considering that I haven't really made a lot of noise about it yet (except here and on the blog) and that it's barely playable in its current stage. Although, it seems that 4chan's /v/ found out about it a week ago, and there's been a nice increase on downloads since then... :)

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Regalis wrote:Although, it seems that 4chan's /v/ found out about it a week ago, and there's been a nice increase on downloads since then... :)
Random question, has anyone there drawn a comparison between Subsurface and Pressure yet?
Spoiler

Regalis wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
Regalis wrote:Although, it seems that 4chan's /v/ found out about it a week ago, and there's been a nice increase on downloads since then... :)
Random question, has anyone there drawn a comparison between Subsurface and Pressure yet?
Spoiler
true 4chan fa- i mean people.