Re: New version 3.0.0 released!

Please note that the autopilot still doesn't account for pressure damage, and may unwittingly sink your ship. Manual operation of navigation is still preferable. Also, all three stock ships have some overlapping corners, making repairing them impossible.
Rule 1) You are expendable.
Rule 2) Asking about Rule 1 will enforce it automatically.

some things about edit mode. when in character mode, lockers will flicker in and out of selection when the cursor rolls over them, i have to hit 'E' at the right time to access the contents of the locker. Also in character mode, inventory slots don't appear like in the old versions so i have don't quite know how to manipulate items when in character mode such as add wires to doors/buttons or put batteries in underwater scooters. Also i don't appear to be able to place gaps or hulls.

but most importantly, thanks for the update!
Last edited by Jingo on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jingo wrote:some things about edit mode. when in character mode, lockers will flicker in and out of selection when the cursor rolls over them, i have to hit 'E' at the right time to access the contents of the locker. Also in character mode, inventory slots don't appear like in the old versions so i have don't quite know how to manipulate items when in character mode such as add wires to doors/buttons or put batteries in underwater scooters. Also i don't appear to be able to place gaps or hulls.

but most importantly, thanks for the update!
I haven't seen a single one of these issues.
Did you try to use the auto-updater?
If so, try it on a clean install, because I'm not sure the updater is 100% bug free.

Also, if I missed anything in my post, it's because Regalis didn't post a changelog.

sgarv wrote:wew

1. are reactors connected to multiple junctions "safe" now or are they still problematic?

2. were there any netcode improvements?

3. what's the faraday artifact do?

also I can't seem to exit the AI command UI without restarting the game
1. Would not recommend.
2. Yes
3. Haven't found one yet

Seems to be full of bugs. I can't even place a ladder in edit mode without an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error. (Target Site: Void UpdatePlacing{...Barotrauma.Camera})

asialsky wrote:3. Haven't found one yet
I edited it into a ship and picked it up and it didn't seem to do anything

The only notable property I found was that you could disassemble it into the stuff needed to make batteries

In any case seems thermal artifact is still the most dangerous artifact by far