Too many bugs

NOTE:This is not a bug report.
Ive encountered too many bugs that seem to be undeterminable what caused them, just on the tutorial. First, i spawned, and the ship was shaking. Then, the loaded railgun ammo disappeared, and the monster wouldnt appear anyway. Then the music got stuck in a small loop, not once, but twice. Ive encountered too many bugs and i havent even finished the tutorial yet. :,( Can you please just go back to SCP CB?

Re: Too many bugs

semaG wrote:Can you please just go back to SCP CB?
Nice job sounding a huge asshole.
Since your post is vague, I'm gonna assume you just downloaded the game for the first time, loaded up the incomplete tutorial, got fed up after 5 minutes of not magically understanding everything, then went on the forums to rant about how much the game sucks instead of providing any constructive feedback.

Don't worry though, I'm sure many people will want to deal with you and Regalis will see the error of his ways and go back to the buggy, more unstable Containment Breach. Best of luck on instigating this revolution.

Re: Too many bugs

The tutorial should work in v0.4.0.2, I'd done some changes to the map generation algorithm and forgot to check that the spawnpositions and whatnot are still valid in the tutorial level (and obviously they were not).

As for getting back to SCP-CB, if bugs were enough of a reason for me to give up on a game project I'd stopped working on SCP-CB years ago.