How to Security Officer

first of all, I wanted to thanks Frostdemon727 and TheOverseerOfAll for making the medick and mechanic class, I expected and wanted to make this class guides by myself but I guess it's ok after all, since their guides are good, also I won't make assistant guide since it's shit.

well whatever let's just begin with this How to Security Officer :

STEP 1 : YOUR STUFF

this is all the things you are going to need to be an effective security officer

1x stun baton (starting equipment, don't forget to put the battery cell in it or else it won't stun)
1x harpoon gun (optional, with at least 4 or 5 spears loaded)
2x extra battery cells (optional)
1x handcuff (or 2)
1x stun nade (optional)
2x medical syringes (1x with corrigodone [for healing] and the other one with fibrinozine [for bleeding] or erythrozine [for oxygen deprivation])
1x bandage (optional)
1x screwdriver (optional, might help you to deal with some buttons being rewired by someone...)

equip your stun baton and just leave everything else in your inventory, or you can get an engineer or mechanic uniform and put some stuff in there for extra space

HANDCUFF WARNING : if you don't have anything equiped in your hands and your inventory is full, and you grab some handcuffs, then they will be ''equiped'' in your hands, handcuffing you, KEEP YOUR STUN BATON EQUIPED

STEP 2 : YOUR JOB

your job is to keep the submarine under control, what does that means? it means keeping the submarine safe from traitors (or griefers), if the server has no traitors then security is pretty much useless, unless there's a griefer, but griefers are actually the host's problem, but helping is always nice

what is security suppoused to do if there are no traitors or griefers? well you can :

make sure everyone's doing their job (for example, with engineers, make sure they are fixing the junction boxes if they are broken)

if the captain died (because whatever, like oxygen deprivation or pressure) open the command so someone can take control of the ship (or help the captain)

try and resurrect someone: security officers have decent medical skills, so they are good for resurrecting, but you might say ''but how do I know what to do with the unconscius person? I don't have a med-hud!'' well simple my incompetent friend, you can easily tell what someone needs by their HEALTH BAR, for example :

his health bar is full/ok, then he is probably suffering from oxygen deprivation or can't breath, then you might want to inject him some erythrozine (the blue chem), put a diving mask on him (if the whole submarine is flooded, if not then just take him to a dry area), also to put the diving mask on him you have to put it in his inventory first THEN put the diving mask on him, it's a little bug I think, AND THEN, when you fully injected the erythrozine and put the diving mask on him, you start doing CRP

NOW, his health bar is EMPTY, then he is probably bleeding, inject him ALL of your fibrinozine (and apply bandage [if you have one], ALL of it or just some) then inject him with all your corrigodone, in some time he might wake up, if not, then call a medick (or call him before trying to save the guy), and the medick will take care of it
(CRP is useless when someone is bleeding, since CRP stands for Cardiopulmonary Respiration, and is for when someone is suffering oxygen deprivation/can't breath, so don't try to CRP someone who is bleeding to death since it's useless and you look dumb)

if the unconscius person is suffering BOTH (oxygen deprivation AND bleeding) then he is unbelievable fucked/only a medick can take care of him, so don't even bother

STEP 3 : THE CALL OF DUTY

someone is griefing/sabotaging the submarine (let's say that you know who he is, if not, then try and find out, you can see the chat and see who's complaining about who or just patrol the reactor and you might find out who the traitor is), quick! you must :

stun him
grab him and quickly handcuff him (take the handcuffs to his hands, DON'T EQUIP THE HANDCUFFS IN YOUR HANDS)
take his ID card
take him to the brig (everytime he wakes up stun him again so he won't get away, handcuffed people can run faster than you [if you are moving them around] Regalis pls fix)
DON'T let him out NO MATTER WHAT, let him die of oxygen deprivation, 0% TOLERANCE
when he is 100% DEAD, open the brig and take his corpse out for the vultur... I mean... people to take his stuff

NICE JOB, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY HITL... A GOOD SECURITY OFFICER AND EVERYONE LOVES YOU

see you out there in the battlefield brave soldier, we must save the innocent from the traitors and griefers by being cold-blooded killers, but don't worry, we are the GOOD GUYS because we kill BAD people! good luck and some more guides coming soon!