Re: Communal Ban List

Walfer wrote:I WAS BANNED WRONGLY
The host banned me for NO reason.(well, sort of)
he thought I was "griefing" but I actually wasnt, it was some other guy(that I dont remember since it has been some time)
soooo yeaaah I would like to be unbanned since its EXTREMELY annoying not being able to join a server >: (
Wasn't *that* long ago, gosh. If my memory serves me correctly, you & maybe (the person below you on the list) were both security guards and went around stunning and handcuffing people. At first, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed incompetency, but then you killed 2 people and they started complaining in dead chat so I spectated and watched as you stunned and shot an AFK doctor, at which point I considered it griefing. I'll give you another chance despite you not really explaining or showing remorse for your actions, simply because it takes only 2 clicks in order to ban you if you do it again.

Esoudiere wrote:
he thought I was "griefing" but I actually wasnt, it was some other guy(that I dont remember since it has been some time)
soooo yeaaah I would like to be unbanned since its EXTREMELY annoying not being able to join a server >: (
Wasn't *that* long ago, gosh. If my memory serves me correctly, you & maybe (the person below you on the list) were both security guards and went around stunning and handcuffing people. At first, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed incompetency, but then you killed 2 people and they started complaining in dead chat so I spectated and watched as you stunned and shot an AFK doctor, at which point I considered it griefing. I'll give you another chance despite you not really explaining or showing remorse for your actions, simply because it takes only 2 clicks in order to ban you if you do it again.
You must be remembering somebody else because I would NEVER do that, and I rarely go security, last time I was security it was in january(sometime around that) sooo you are wrong good sir.
I do not need to show remorse for my actions since I didnt grief, the host thought it was me but instead was someone else.

Just wanted to give my three, incompetent, dirty, and nuclear cents:
Spoiler
swwe (Reactor),81.170.143.113
cactus (Reactor),201.13.102.8
dead (Reactor),213.5.162.213
nigger (Constant conflict, Flooding),50.69.51.6
EDIT: Btw, swwe is bernd/bernd2, same IP
EDIT2: Added another one, will expand the list as more and more people come.
BTW, Nigger is Sea Dubz.
Last edited by Frostdemon727 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hi,

I'm Frost.

Frostdemon727 wrote:Just wanted to give my three, incompetent, dirty, and nuclear cents:
Spoiler
swwe (Reactor),81.170.143.113
cactus (Reactor),201.13.102.8
dead (Reactor),213.5.162.213
EDIT: Btw, swwe is bernd/bernd2, same IP
Christ how long has he been going around griefing then.

That [ENG] server was really fun, I wonder if it was because of the tag or not

Walfer wrote:
Esoudiere wrote:
You must be remembering somebody else because I would NEVER do that, and I rarely go security, last time I was security it was in january(sometime around that) sooo you are wrong good sir.
I do not need to show remorse for my actions since I didnt grief, the host thought it was me but instead was someone else.
I mean, logs rarely lie but there's just that slight chance that you were impersonated.
And there's always these,
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Barotr ... 685630742/
As cheesy as they may be, it's nessescary for some organization. (atleast for now)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Barotrauma

This looks like a good idea, we should keep it up. I hope I'm not necroposting by doing this:

I'd like to report three people (probably the same guy under a VPN):

ahaahahahahaha,69.22.184.x
Ron,109.215.207.x
ZZorgy,5.141.221.x

All three blew up the reactor.