Account making IDEA

I think there should be so you need to make an account (email optional) to play barotrauma servers and once you make your account you can friend people and chat with them with a little chat box on menu screen or choose a join friend's server button to play together! I know this is probably with steam so im talking about for those who downloaded the game.

Re: Account making IDEA

Killer Ducky wrote:I think there should be so you need to make an account (email optional) to play barotrauma servers and once you make your account you can friend people and chat with them with a little chat box on menu screen or choose a join friend's server button to play together! I know this is probably with steam so im talking about for those who downloaded the game.
Hmm, sounds cool I guess. But with Steam release being potentially less than half a year away it seems like a waste of effort.
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294

Re: Account making IDEA

This would definitely be a useful feature, but as randymagic241 said, I don't think it would be worth the effort to implement at this point when the Steam release is so close. Steam already offers all of these features and more, so it'd become obsolete in a few months.