Custom Outposts

I recently read some where that Devs will be adding actuall outposts instead of the rock we ram our subs into. When i saw this i took the idea and ran so here we are.
My Idea is the character could have there own outpost that slowly produces materials and functions as a home for the player. When you first stop the thing would be a small shell with a reactor some lights, oxy gen and a docking bay for your sub. As time goes buy the player would earn money and bring materials back to there outpost allowing them to upgrade it and eventually add people to man stations to actually produce materials. Of course this is barotrauma so no one is safe. Occasionally a worker may “rebel” and sabotage a system that the player would have to fix (or a bot would if devs like that idea), or some creature may attack. Of course the player can hire security officers and Doctors to save there workers from the dark abyss of the ocean, and stop creatures and traitors. Of course this would add new “classes” like chemists miners, and so on so forth. I feel like this would add a new level to the game besides the incoming campaign.