Space DLC

The only reason I’m writing this now is i dont want to forget it as i think its a pretty cool idea

The people of Europa have finally scavenged enough resources to build a rocket, and you have been selected as the commander. Your goal is to build a space station for Europa and eventually set up a trade network between Europa and earth. Unlike regular barotrauma you wont have levels you go though and your supplies refreshes everything out in space is limited you will have to mine from asteroids grow plants in green rooms and craft everything your self. As you acquire more supplies you can order shipments from Europa using your fancy space elevators that use a lot of fuel so people in Europa aren’t big fans of it and usually require you to provide the fuel. In these shipments you can gain new crew members who can mine/craft for you. Of course having crew members is a double edged blade as some may turn out to be traitors requiring security to keep them under control and doctors to save their lives. By sending LIVING traitors back down to Europa you will receive a compensation for the trouble along with a replacement who wont try and shank you. As captain you are a target so odds are your going to want to keep your crew happy, thus reducing (but not eliminating) the chance for traitors. In the case of your untimely demise who ever you appointed next in line will take over and you now control them. Of course only worrying about traitors would be too easy, so you would have to worry about stray asteroids coming in to rip and tear your base apart unless you have some defenses set up (of course you can build shielding and defense mechanisms but theres always a bigger asteroid). In the beginning you would be in a zero G environment and not be able to sprint. Once your base becomes larger you can instal a spinning device that would cause your entire space station to Spin generating artificial gravity. (The space elevator would be in the center with the spinning device so i will still have 0 G and wont move) In order to expand you space station you would need to fabricate parts then use appropriate tools to install them in certain spots indicated by a ghost outline. (Similar to Factorio) This DLC would also need some new items like fuel and such as well as new mechanics for some machines. (also food and water)

This is the *air-quotes* Basic Idea, so please post feed back as i have no life :)
Just your average drug addicted Medic