Demo Version of Barotrauma on Steam

Many players are missing legacy version of Barotrauma for it cannot be downloaded anymore. I do believe Barotrauma deserves a free demo which doesn't have to be as full of content as latest legacy version of the game. I imagine myself the demo for Barotrauma to be purely for demonstrational purposes only as it includes core features without expanding them for too far.

* At the start of the demo the player will be informed what kind of limits in the demo are gonna await him/her.
* No steam achievements.
* No console commands or just few commands are avaliable.
* Multiplayer is limited only to special demo game servers run by developers and only vanilla submarines are present. If upkeeping them is for some reason too consuming they can always be opened only on specific days of the week such as saturdays and sundays.
* Players cannot make their own servers.
* Players cannot use character editor and mods.
* Submarine editor is fully functional but no more than 800 items, 180 structures and 75 walls can be used on a single submarine.
* Custom submarines can be downloaded from the internet and used as normal but if the game detects more than 800 items, 180 structures or 75 walls it cannot be played.
* Game files cannot be edited except for submarine folder.
* Every single player campaign save file allows the player to play maximum 4 levels (even if those are same levels) regardless if those are missions or not after which a message will pop-out informing the player that his/her limit of single player playthrough on the said save file has expired.
* Maybe some missions are not going to be included.
* Maybe some monsters are not going to be included.
* All job tutorials are included and work as in the full version of Barotrauma, except of console being disabled.
Barotrauma submarine designer- rico6822