A speed/quick loader for the revolver

Hey, devs and forum browsers! Today while I was playing captain and loading up my pistol, I had an idea: What if we could reload faster? The first thing that came to my mind when I thought about solutions to this problem was a speed loader, which is a real thing for those of you who might not know, that you can have the bullets preloaded into so we could just place the one item in there instead of dragging all 6 bullets into the gun. When it comes to how it would work in the game, you could make the item like the revolver, just not able to be fired, having 6 slots that can only be filled with bullets, and when it's dragged onto the gun, the bullets go in, but the speedloader goes back into the inventory. Not sure if that's entirely possible, but I would like there to be something like that, and I'm sure others would too.

Re: A speed/quick loader for the revolver

Sounds like a great idea, what about that you can stack bullets according to type. Like: Revolver can stack up to 6 or up to 12 bullets and when you press R it reload automatic. With 12 stacked bullets you can reload twice. Because you dont get much space in your inventory and when you shoot 6 times and need another reload + if there are enemys in front of you... Your screwed :)