Booze, Cigars, Hardcore Drugs, Vending Machines, and other Quirky Atmosphere Related Changes.

This game needs to give us the ability to manufacture booze from ethanol and such, which will give some cooler effects on top of the usual ethanol stuff.

Cigars, simply put, just like in BTE, make cigarette packs and and cigars and add them to some role's inventories and make them easy to manufacture on the ship. Same satisfying sound effect as in legacy bte, same shape and size, same satisfying smoke.

As for drugs, like on some SS13 servers, I want to add hardcore drugs to the game (this is not trolling). Cocaine, Crystal meth that can be refined from the current methamphetamines, weed, Magic mushrooms that will make your screen fucked up, acid which will fuck up your screen as well (also, when I'm saying fuck up the screen, I mean cool visuals, not the ethanol inverted camera thingy). Heroin as well. The main problem in this game right now is what to do during idle times. Instruments can fill in the gap, but booze, cigars, and hardcore drugs fill it in better.

As for food, I got a solution. Y'all didn't want to add in food before, as stated on github, because starving on a two hour journey is unrealistic. I say add it in like ss13 does, make the character slower and more lethargic if they don't get food. Where will the food come from? Not the chef like in bte (that was overblown). Just add vending machines to each ship where you can buy food, booze, and cigars.

I also want the bte wallet with rations brought into vanilla, it'll add a bit more atmosphere to the current game in my honest opinion.

Also, apart from the clown, this game needs more funny shit to do. In ss13 you can inject people with chimp syrum and turn them into a monkey. Something along those lines in terms of goofiness? Having chimp syrum exactly is not required.

We also need the harmonica, guitar, and accordion songs made better. None of them sound good. Nobody plays the guitar in vanilla. Back in legacy bte everyone played the guitar and harmonica. Now, I know you devs are like walter white in the "i want every file in the game to be made by me" sense, and S.T.A.L.K.E.R music is not necessary, but how about you just pick out some better music?

And in BTE the random clothes were great, add that back in.

And can we get a brig on the typhon and orca please? We have nowhere to put prisoners.

This game also needs to incorporate more from ss13 in terms of character customization. We should be able to pick out two passive abilities like in ss13, customize more in detail how our characters look, maybe some races like in ss13 would bring more life to the game, all that in general. Anything to make our character feel special. As currently, all crew members look the same.

The captain's pipe you guys added to the game was amazing, sadly it's nowhere to be seen on default ships, please add that into some cabinets.

Sorry for the rant, hope you utilise or atleast take into consideration some of these ideas.