Anchor/Grapple

Hi
I've been playing quite a lot the game and I love it.
Quite frequently, we've been in situations where we couldn't find any nearby platform to drop our submarine to explore things like alien ruins.
So we basically skipped them.
It would be great if there was an item, like a grapple, that you could fire on ceilings or walls to park your sub during your exploration.
Also quite useful when you are sinking and that you'd love to stop from being crushed by the depths.

Re: Anchor/Grapple

If There Were To Be Anchors And Grapples On Every Submarine, It Would Ruin The Crashing Element Of The Game Since It's Just Been Prevented. Also, I Don't Understand Why You Need A Nearby Platform For You To Explore Alien Ruins, Just Use Maintain Position On The Navigation Terminal And There You Go, Perfectly Fine.

Re: Anchor/Grapple

Hi and thanks for answering.
The sub cannot really stay for a long time stabilized.
Either because the airlocks will bring some water in or power will run low at some point. That would have changed quite a lot of our missions.
There are also many ways to no make this an exploit, like if the sub is already stabilized, you can grapple a nearby wall, if you're already running at full speed, of course it shall not be possible.