This should be really be added on steam!

hey i have no idea where to post this but i think this game will work well on steam it would give it more popularity and *if you want* get some money off of it ik i would pay to get like a premium scp game with more scp's or something like that it could be for free or you can set a price on it tell me if you think this is a good idea or not k thanks!!

~SYRESKIWI

Re: This should be really be added on steam!

SYRESKIWI wrote:hey i have no idea where to post this but i think this game will work well on steam it would give it more popularity and *if you want* get some money off of it ik i would pay to get like a premium scp game with more scp's or something like that it could be for free or you can set a price on it tell me if you think this is a good idea or not k thanks!!

~SYRESKIWI
This has been asked in the past and it will remain the same answer: No.

SYRESKIWI wrote:hey i have no idea where to post this but i think this game will work well on steam it would give it more popularity and *if you want* get some money off of it ik i would pay to get like a premium scp game with more scp's or something like that it could be for free or you can set a price on it tell me if you think this is a good idea or not k thanks!!

~SYRESKIWI
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

~SYRESKIWI

fuck off you EA agent! but hey, how do regalis get funding to make the game?
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo