SCP references

i know this suggestion look a bit irrational but, how about we put some scp reference like we can see a big fish with scp 1129 written on it or something like that.
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Re: SCP references

yonzo_rikuo wrote:i know this suggestion look a bit irrational but, how about we put some scp reference like we can see a big fish with scp 1129 written on it or something like that.
That is an extremely lazy example of referencing there, but little easter egg references could be fine if regalis wants to make them.

Regalis wrote:Some subtle SCP references here and there would be cool, but I agree with awesomeguy that just slapping an SCP-XXX text on a fish probably isn't the best way to do it. Any other ideas, anyone? :)

A 1/100 % chance to see a giant swimming 173.

SyphenTV wrote:
Regalis wrote:Some subtle SCP references here and there would be cool, but I agree with awesomeguy that just slapping an SCP-XXX text on a fish probably isn't the best way to do it. Any other ideas, anyone? :)

A 1/100 % chance to see a giant swimming 173.
That...would be amazing.
I feel like I have heard of a SCP called "Aquatic Horrors". I have never read it, I don't even know if it is real, and I do not know if it would fit.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Cridone wrote:
Maybe SCP-079's avatar can flash on one of the fabricator monitors? Besides that, I can't really think of anything.

Everytime you die there's a 5/20 chance that SCP-079 flashes on your screen.