Auto-Updater

I know this is a bit early, but I always thought this should have been a thing in Containment Breach. I know this game is still early in development, but later on, an Auto-Updater wouldn't hurt, would it? I mean, the game is already 30 MB, and is bound to get bigger on later updates, so wouldn't this be useful?

Re: Auto-Updater

TheOverseerOfAll wrote:Holy crap. I was trying to suggest this but I could not find a way to create a new topic. GG Syphen. :laugh:

But yes, having to download more copies, per update, of SCP:CB was annoying, so an automatic updater (for Subsurface obviously) would be fantastic! :D

To post a new topic, you need to have at least three posts. Since you are most likely going to respond to this, that would be your third post. Then, there will be a big "Post a New Topic" button, there you can post a topic.

And yes, you're right. Downloading SCP - Containment Breach many times did get annoying.

Re: Auto-Updater

TheOverseerOfAll wrote:This would also be quicker since the auto updater could download the small additions, patches or whatever rather than downloading whole new game

Yes, thats the point of it, and Regalis already confirmed that this was going to be made, so no more comments are needed. You also shouldn't double post.

Moderator from the heavens, close this thread.