Passing out when out of oxygen + More tools (and job occupancy)

I find it really bothersome when you instantly die from running out of oxygen. What could happen is that when you run out of oxygen you, instead of dying, pass out and have a limited time left to be revived. If someone does pass out, Defibrillators could be added to revive them from unconsciousness.This could also introduce a Medic/Doctor job occupancy which may hold many other exclusive tools.

EDIT: There could also be a heart beat audio which beats slower and slower for the least time a player has to be revived
Last edited by TheOverseerOfAll on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Passing out when out of oxygen + More tools (and job occupancy)

This is actually something that's been on my todo list for a while. There will definitely be a doctor class, and they will be able to revive players for a brief period after running out of oxygen. They'll also have the ability to use a specialized fabricator and create different kinds of drugs/chemicals which can be used for giving the players various buffs/debuffs or heal specific types of injuries. Another thing I've been thinking of is making players with a low medical skill unable to tell which drug is which, they could just see them as "pills" or "syringes"... ;)