Re: New Animations/positions. And a question about wiring.

There should be a button or something that makes you fall down and be a ragdoll. (Like when you're stunned.) There should also be some system that can make you break your arms/legs. Like if you ram a door with your head, you will fall down and be unconcious, if you get stuck in a door with your arm, you will break it, and you can't use it, until it's healed.
If you fall down from high places you will break your legs and you can only crawl.
Last edited by BornToKill946 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New Animations/positions. And a question about wiring.

hey, I just registered, and I saw this ''new animations'' post so I decided to post one of my ideas now, I think that the medical syringe animation could change, a ''poking'' animation will do better in my opinion, because 1st of all, if someone comes running at me with a syringe raised in his hand I would shit my pants, 2nd of all, it's kind of annoying trying to hit the person with the syringe, because if for example there's someone doing CRP to an unconscius person, trying to get the unconscius person with the syringe is annoying since the one doing CRP is in the way, with the ''poking'' animation you could accuretaly hit the patient in the head or legs and cure/revive him without problems. Also defibrillators look like syringes ?????