It would be closer to say "Doesn't have the time but attempted to bumble around in trying to see if it could be done" - I had over 1400 errors when only plopping 10% of my mod in, with zero integration (absolutely zero of its features, just its loading, saving and basic classes) - do not expect a nilmod anytime soon.
It doesn't help every single feature it changed ... has changed.
It was a server mod and a client mod, but now the server and client code has separated (that breaks most of it) so I tried to fix that code by properly separating it to project specifics.
but the health system changing, armour changing mechanics, how console commands are done, the networking (Honestly the desync prevention mechanic is utterly useless now vanilla now does it itself). There is the new texts (mine were hard coded or written manually) and that would take a custom texts file or something and redoing how I did all texts.
The click commands and custom GUIs I added are probably history too. most things under the hood changed significantly enough that anything based around them or referencing them doesn't exactly work now. I think I stated it before in the discords that it wouldn't so much be updating the mod, it would be having to entirely re-create it.
Host of ARS (A Random Server)