Your server, your way.
Vector is a server modification for Barotrauma that extends your server's capability in moderation and uniqueness. With Vector you can customize your server the way you want.
- AutoMod - Give griefers a surprise, or have it assist you in administration. Sabotage actions can either be notified in game chat, notify admins in game, or log. Kick or autoban thresholds can also be an option. AutoMod can work alongside the karma system and is compatible with traitors.
- Global Banlist - Let's face it, there's going to be some who have problems in every server. If you opt into receiving banlists from Vector's Global Banlist, you can keep potential griefers out of your server. Whitelists and opt-outs are easy. This feature requires opting into Vector's Atlas system.
- Join Message - Have a message box or chat message directed to the player when they join welcoming them to the server.
- Round Start Messages - Have messages sent to all players when the round starts.
- Remote Admin Support - With Vector's on-server API, you are able to submit commands to your server remotely. Broadcast, kick, ban, PM, etc.
- Chat Commands - Use chat commands like /kick, /broadcast, /pm, /endround, /report (remote required), /sub, /server, and more for admins and players.
- Admin Chat Channel - Chat with other admins only using a; or admin;
- Quick Setup - Run the installer or download the .zip, specify install directory, configure settings, launch the dedicated server, done.
- Ban Extensions - Have a player see ban reasons and expiry dates instead of "You are banned from the server." You can also customize it to include an appeal link or similar.
- Family Sharing Limitations - Don't want players using family sharing to enter your servers? That works. This feature requires opting into Vector's Atlas system.
- Vector Atlas - Atlas is a central system for Vector that allows for family sharing detection and global banlist functionality.
Vector is currently only compatible with Windows at the moment. We're working hard on Linux support and it should be available soon.
Download (v0.9.5.1): https://vectormod.cf
(Coming Soon) Configuration Utility
We look forward to seeing what you can do with Vector, we'll also be opening our Discord server soon if you need assistance.