Re: SCPTrauma!

#31
augustus espresso wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:18 pm
I don’t ever recall banning you lol. If it’s better then why do you want to be here anyways?
What a low-tier defense.
Stop defending your actions with useless nonsense like "what does it matter?"
A ban for a stupid reason is still a ban for a stupid reason.
augustus espresso wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:18 pm
I don’t ever recall banning you lol. If it’s better then why do you want to be here anyways?
Don't you have more than one member of staff?
Aren't they able to ban people as well?
Creator of the best mod of a mod for Barotrauma, BTEPlus:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 40#p123340

Re: SCPTrauma!

#32
augustus espresso wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:45 pm
-snip-
-Added a Chemical Recomposer to Site-Tango21
-Added the pistol holding animation from BTEP (sorryididntaskforpermissionblitzyouwereasleepanditstoogoodtoleaveoutthankyouiloveyou)
-snip-
When did you edit and add that to this post?
This is completely false.
You asked me if you could use it while I was available and after having shown it in the BTEN Discord.
I straight-out told you no. Someone later sent me a screenshot of it in your mod, when I asked what that was about, you responded saying something along the lines of "[you] could've sworn [you] had asked for permission." While that is true, you were denied.
Yet here you are, still having included it, and then slapping a blatant lie on it as well.
Creator of the best mod of a mod for Barotrauma, BTEPlus:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 40#p123340

Re: SCPTrauma!

#33
blitzbrigade wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:49 am
augustus espresso wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:45 pm
-snip-
-Added a Chemical Recomposer to Site-Tango21
-Added the pistol holding animation from BTEP (sorryididntaskforpermissionblitzyouwereasleepanditstoogoodtoleaveoutthankyouiloveyou)
-snip-
When did you edit and add that to this post?
This is completely false.
You asked me if you could use it while I was available and after having shown it in the BTEN Discord.
I straight-out told you no. Someone later sent me a screenshot of it in your mod, when I asked what that was about, you responded saying something along the lines of "[you] could've sworn [you] had asked for permission." While that is true, you were denied.
Yet here you are, still having included it, and then slapping a blatant lie on it as well.
Why are you still here?
Image

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10530

Re: SCPTrauma!

#34
augustus espresso wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:13 pm
blitzbrigade wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:49 am
-snip-
Why are you still here?
I refuse to stand by while you continue to try and pull shit like the things I've made replies to above.
A stupid ban is a stupid ban, stop trying to imply they have no reason to be there.
If you get told no, don't do it anyways and then lie about being unable to get permission.
Creator of the best mod of a mod for Barotrauma, BTEPlus:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 40#p123340

Re: SCPTrauma!

#36
blitzbrigade wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:42 pm
augustus espresso wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:13 pm
blitzbrigade wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:49 am
-snip-
Why are you still here?
I refuse to stand by while you continue to try and pull shit like the things I've made replies to above.
A stupid ban is a stupid ban, stop trying to imply they have no reason to be there.
If you get told no, don't do it anyways and then lie about being unable to get permission.
Shoo blitz, go away.
Not my fault i really like the holding animation.
Shoo-Shoo!
Image

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10530

Re: SCPTrauma!

#38
blitzbrigade wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:24 am
augustus espresso wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:42 am
Shoo blitz, go away.
Not my fault i really like the holding animation.
Shoo-Shoo!
Cut the bullshit, how much you like something is never a reason to steal it. Even worse that you fucking stole it after ASKING and getting told NO!
even though, from my expireances augustus is an asshole. half of your mod is literaly taken from bte(ik chiko is fine with it, but that's not my point). i don't think you have any right to deny someone to use your stuff. all it does it stop modding and inovation and becuase of how restrictive bt xmls system is, you can't really tell when someone copied you or made it themselves other than taking the idea and you definatelly cannot own and deny permission to ideas

P.S i still think augustus is an asshole and saying "shoo shoo, i like the animation" is really retarded response
check out my mod Barotrauma Erect

Re: SCPTrauma!

#39
augustus espresso wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:42 am
blitzbrigade wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:42 pm
augustus espresso wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:13 pm


Why are you still here?
I refuse to stand by while you continue to try and pull shit like the things I've made replies to above.
A stupid ban is a stupid ban, stop trying to imply they have no reason to be there.
If you get told no, don't do it anyways and then lie about being unable to get permission.
Shoo blitz, go away.
Not my fault i really like the holding animation.
Shoo-Shoo!
this is your best defense? dude, this is not at all a good reason to steal someone's intellectual property. the best thing you can do right now is to stop and apologize, remove the content from the mod, and stop stealing. you're digging yourself into a hole that you're not gonna be able to climb out of.
dozhx.rocks
dozhx#9998

Re: SCPTrauma!

#40
etet2 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:04 am
-snip-
My mod doesn't flat-out take anything from BTE. BTE must be downloaded seperately for BTEP to function.
Pretty sure I'm within reason here, especially when something is taken after being asked and telling them no.
Chiko is fine with his stuff being in SCPTrauma. Chiko is fine with my expansion to his mod.
That not being part of your point is irrelevant, especially when permission is key. You can't just ignore important pieces of information to make a point.

The fact is that he stole it from my mod, the values are exact, he's even stated he's taken it (and simultaneously lied about permission).
Creator of the best mod of a mod for Barotrauma, BTEPlus:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 40#p123340