Re: Barotrauma Extended PLUS 1.4

BTEP 1.4 Released!
All Changes
Fixed the idle holdangle on the Gauss Pistol being 45 degrees.

Improved the Light Ballistic Vest sprite.

Added pants to the Exolegs (finally).
Nerfed the Exolegs movement buff from 100% to 90%.

Fixed the density of Dirium.

Ragged Captain's Cap B and Ragged Prisoner Jumpsuit C can now be crafted in the Sewing Kit.

Dirium Slivers no longer spawn in Ruins. They are replaced by Dirium Fragments which deconstruct into a Sliver.

Added the Coil Baton, a melee weapon with damage comparable to that of the Aluminum Bat when powered, but with higher bleed and improved stun.

Replaced the Automatic Shotgun sprite.

Bird.

Forgot to mention from 1.3
Added Ragged Prisoner Jumpsuit C
Creator of the best mod of a mod for Barotrauma, BTEPlus:
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 40#p123340

Re: Barotrauma Extended PLUS 1.5

BTEP 1.5 Released!
All Changes
Updated to be fully compatible with BTE 7.5!
Added a Sniper Railgun, with much increased viewing distance and slightly higher power consumption when fired. It also features custom crosshairs.
Added a Sniper Railgun Spear, meant specifically for use in a single loader with the sniper railgun, it features increased bleeding damage and much improved travel distance.

All firearms can now be placed onto the Weapon Rack.

Added a Healing Charge that, when activated, will release a healing aura that slowly recovers the health and slightly reduces stun of creatures within its area of effect, lasting for 30 seconds.

Fixed the icon for the Ragged Capt's Cap B being the icon for Ragged Capt's Cap A.

Fixed the weird limb sprite placement on the Reinforced Divesuit.

You can now change the channel on standard handheld Radios. Pick them up off the ground and you'll see the Channel box at the top.

Added 2 new alien artifacts.

Greatly improved the sprite for the Crewmember Jumpsuit.

Added a Tool Rack, thinner than the Weapon Rack and can hold only tools (Plasma Torcher counts).

Fixed Shotgun Flechette Rounds being unable to be stored in Shotgun Ammo Boxes.

Fixed the collision box of the Pulse SMG Battery being too large.

Added a new item that's only obviously ever meant to be used by Traitors.

Added thinWallX and thinWallY, both half the thickness of standard walls as well as having half the health.

Added a Security Retrofit of the BTEP Nehalennia II RF. It features a rear-mounted Sniper Railgun attached to a Single Loader, double-capacity Supercapacitors, a Security Quarters, and an expanded holding cell.

Added a Prison Transport variant of the BTEP Njord. The cargo room has been converted into a large prison, featuring two floors, a vending machine, a kitchen with alcohol and cooking supplies, and its own power supply. Medical has been expanded to overwrite the original brig and is connected to the new one.

Included a ton more BTEPifications of standard BTE ships.

Re: Barotrauma Extended PLUS 1.6

BTEP 1.6 Released!
All Changes
Nerfed the Coalition Ration Packet, part of its buffs only work when out of critical condition (like most food) but it still gives a decent amount of health while alive, also minorly reducing bleeding.

Added a Chess Table (static), Chess Board (physics), and all Chess Pieces for both Black and White. All of these but the Chess Table will slowly deteriorate in fire.

Adjusted the sprites of all Balaclava heads (except for the Max Payne one.)

Made the Flashlight and Lantern toggleable. Original code by me, code fixed and improved by the almighty Chiko.

Changelogs are bigger than they appear.

Added a bunch of new signs and logo decoratives.

Added Ballistic Captain's Uniform (A and B) that feature a Ballistic Vest for increased defence while still visible being the Captain.
These can be crafted by combining the Uniform and a Ballistic Vest A in the Sewing Kit with a Weapons skill of at least 40.

Fixed a bunch of tool-like weapons and items not working on certain doors. (Most notably the Plasma Cutter couldn't damage Small Doors.)

Re: Barotrauma Extended PLUS 1.7

BTEP 1.7 Released!
All Changes
To cut down on some files delete BTEPlus from Mods entirely before installing this version.
Fixed the sprite issues with the Healing Charge, Nuclear Charge, Diving Machete, and Scrap Machete. (Apparently I didn't save the spritesheet after moving them around, but the XML changes were made. Whups.)

Added a Trumpet. Doots when you press "USE" and works like any other instrument when aimed and fired.

Moved all instruments to a single spritesheet.

The Droplet Artifact now stops working when placed in a powered Artifact Container.

All ballistic firearms now allow you to shoot yourself with them. They do however require at least a single lethal round be loaded in order for it to do anything.

Added the Security Pistol. A large caliber pistol holding 7 rounds. Uses Large Bore Rounds which do more damage than standard Revolver Rounds, as well as doing a great deal of structural damage. Don't miss!
There's also a Flashlight Variant of course.

Added "scpbgwall" and "corrugatedmetalwall" which are both of the unused background walls from Chiko's "roomstuff" spritesheet.
Added "metalplatewall" background wall provided by Athena.

Added "ForegroundRailing" which renders on top of everything (including players) but walls and the Foreground platforms.

Added "platformForeground" and "largeplatformForeground" which are identical to regular platforms but render over everything (including players) but walls.

Added a set of "Enforcer Shades" which are about as cool as they sound. The Enforcers now spawn wearing them in place of a headset but they have one built-in.

I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates for the mod.
I have an issue when it comes to games where I tend to fade in and out of interest.
This is the same thing that happened a while ago when BTEP stopped being updated (this was prior to 1.0).
After I had regained interest in Barotrauma, I completely overhauled the mod and kicked 1.0 right out the door, ready to be played proper.

I've yet to regain interest in Barotrauma again, and when I do I might not work on BTEP until after the release of the new large base game update, which may be a while in itself.

Rest assured, I have no plans to actually abandon the mod at this time, especially since the next update will add so many more modding capabilities. (While also, in mine and other people's opinions, taking a few steps back in certain aspects. (RIP Hat and Pants slots))

blitzbrigade wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:59 am
I've yet to regain interest in Barotrauma again, and when I do I might not work on BTEP until after the release of the new large base game update, which may be a while in itself.
Ok, 1st: That's ok dude, we can wait a bit longer. 2nd: LARGE BASE GAME UPDATE?!?!?!? WHY HAS NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS????
Sometimes I make mods, then take them down for some reason or another.

Lolerus wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:35 am
blitzbrigade wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:59 am
Ok, 1st: That's ok dude, we can wait a bit longer. 2nd: LARGE BASE GAME UPDATE?!?!?!? WHY HAS NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS????
have you been on discord or regalis's twitter? people constantly talk about it there.
check out my mod Barotrauma Erect

Re: [OLD]ish Barotrauma Extended PLUS 1.7

PleasantPeasant wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:16 pm
I heard this mod steals assets, is this true?
That would be SCPT, not BTEP.

BTEP is actually it's own separate entity that requires BTE to also be installed. As well as this Chiko has no problem with Blitz's mod.

SCPT literally takes BTE and comes with it. As far as I know Chiko has no issue with this but Augustus (creator of SCPT) also used assets from BTEP, which I believe has been removed now.

Regardless, BTEP does not steal assets.
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294