Custom Fabricator output to Storage Help

Hello all,

I have a function stove in the game that processes food. I'm attempting to automatically output the product to a storage container (fridge, but essentially a Medium Steel Locker), but I can't seem to get it to output. I've duplicated, as far as I can tell, the function of the Fabricator, but I still can't get the item to output to the linked container. Has anyone done this successfully, with a custom fabricator and container, in 0.9.7.1, bug? The food items the Stove produce are tagged with 'smallitem'. I'm including the code below, leaving out sprite, GUI, ConnectionPanel, and Repair info.

Thanks

Fabricator:
<Item
name="Stove"
identifier="stove"
tags="stove"
category="Machine"
linkable="true"
allowedlinks="locker,container"
scale="1.8"
description="A place for the crew to prepare their meals.">
<Fabricator canbeselected = "true" powerconsumption="50.0" msg="ItemMsgInteractSelect">
<GuiFrame relativesize="0.4,0.45" style="ItemUI" anchor="Center" />
<sound file="Mods/Sloppy Joe Gang/Items/Machines/Cooking.ogg" type="OnActive" range="1000.0" loop="true"/>
<poweronsound file="Mods/Sloppy Joe Gang/Items/Machines/StoveIgnite.ogg" range="600" loop="false" />
</Fabricator>
<ItemContainer capacity="5" canbeselected="true" hideitems="true" slotsperrow="5" uilabel="" allowuioverlap="true"/>
<ItemContainer capacity="1" canbeselected="true" hideitems="true" slotsperrow="1" uilabel="" allowuioverlap="true"/>
</Item>

Container:
<Item name="Refrigerator" identifier="fridge" tags="locker,container" category="Machine" linkable="true" pickdistance="150" scale="2.0">
<ItemContainer capacity="15" canbeselected="true" hideitems="true" msg="ItemMsgInteractSelect">
<Containable items="smallitem,food,sausage" />
</ItemContainer>
</Item>