Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.8

My god, I love this mod. no issues, runs smooth etc. I only want one more thing out of this mod. (besides cheese) which is something similar to Nilmod built in. as you probably know nilmod hasn't been updated in quite a while now, so I know it might be asking a bit much but you seem to be quite the code wizard, so if you could implicate a similar system to nilmod I'd be the happiest dude on the forum! :laugh:
HI I HOST A BTE SERVER WHERE WE HAVE NO RULES, ADMIN WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO CAUSE CHAOS AND GENERALLY FUN TIMES :laugh:
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER THEN JOIN OUR DISCORD OR LOOK FOR ONE OF OUR SERVERS WHEN THEY COME ONLINE

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/WD34kCd
SERVER NAME: [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.8

titlo3 wrote:My god, I love this mod. no issues, runs smooth etc. I only want one more thing out of this mod. (besides cheese) which is something similar to Nilmod built in. as you probably know nilmod hasn't been updated in quite a while now, so I know it might be asking a bit much but you seem to be quite the code wizard, so if you could implicate a similar system to nilmod I'd be the happiest dude on the forum! :laugh:
I'm not a code wizard, I actually have no idea about coding stuff. I know someone updated nilmod in the BTE discord, though. You might want to ask for it in there.
ManDoIPlay wrote:I love this mod, but i've got a question, i've seen servers using the ''BTEP'' mod which is this one with a ''Plus'', what's that? how can i download it?
It's and mod that uses BTE as base for it. I don't have a download link but the ppl working on it is in the BTE discord.

Re: Barotrauma Extended v5.9

New update, lads! Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-Added 6 male heads and 3 female heads to the list. (Thanks to discord user goldcrate for them)
-Added a new container, Exosuit Locker. It's a wall locker that can hold one exosuit.
-Added a new submarine hardware, Artifact Container. It can hold 1 alien artifact and will shield against their effects, as long as it's powered.
-Added 2 more alien artefacts and edited most of the ones already in the game.
-Added a new diving gear, Wetsuit. It's a black rubber suit that offers some protection and doesn't hinder movement.
-Renamed HTM Grenade to Tactical Grenade. They are not reusable anymore and can be repaired in the Tool Kit.
-Added a new grenade type, HTM. These are reusable grenades. They are sphere-like devices so they can be thrown further and roll on surfaces easily.
-Added a new food item, Cotton Candy. It's crafted from sugar and like most food items, it heals and increases speed slightly.
-Added more artifact recovery missions and shipment transport ones.
-Readded the 3 Music Buzzers that used to be in the mod before. They no longer cause issues with the game.
-Bike Horns can now be used as reusable payload for grenades, shells, etc.
-Fire Extinguishers displace a bit of oxygen when used now.
-Lamps and Relay Components are On by default.
-Reduced the forward push in Alien Weapons when used.

Class A Station Changes:
-Added Exosuit Lockers to the Airlock and Armory and moved the suits in there.
-Replaced the old HTM Grenades in the Storage Area with Tactical Grenades.
-Added HTMs in the Steel Locker found in the CCTV Room in the Station Sec post.
-Added a "Jukebox" in the Canteen. It is really basic for now and it includes the 3 tunes readded in the mod.
-Increased the length of the Roof Hooks as a way to reduce the chances for the station to fall down.
-Fixed the hatch locking mechanism in the medical lab.

Aegir Mark IV Changes:
-Added Exosuit Lockers to the Airlock, Command and Security Quarters and moved the suits in there.
-Replaced the old HTM Grenades with the new ones.

Nehalennia I Changes:
-Replaced the old HTM Grenades with Tactical Grenades and added more in the Armory.

Nehalennia II Changes:
-Replaced the old HTM Grenades with the new ones and added more in the Armory.

Vellamo II Changes:

Njord Changes:

Themis Changes:

Nice! I love the new ideas!
Also, maybe you can add some sort of railgun shell/spear dispenser... That doesn't use much space, so it can be attached to the weapons room; Also another idea, would be that this same dispenser can be linked to another container, in another part of the ship: Like a cargo bay, that way, someone can load railgun shells from a container to the dispenser, and the railgun user can then grab the shells from the dispenser and load them to the railgun loader.

As always, keep up the great work!

Also, maybe a portable version of the Artifact Container, but it uses batteries to work, that way, we can go exploring on the Shuttle and not fear for the safety of the Shuttle.

Hey i was thinking could you add airborne disease like putting something in the oxygen generator it would put it out around the sub. Also can you make it so robots have to have battery's in them to work or else they will pass out or make charging stations for robots and synths. And coughing and sneezing would be cool to see. If you do add this please add other things that can help combat the airborne diseases like face masks to mask coughs or to protect yourself from them.

Gwhawes wrote:Hey i was thinking could you add airborne disease like putting something in the oxygen generator it would put it out around the sub. Also can you make it so robots have to have battery's in them to work or else they will pass out or make charging stations for robots and synths. And coughing and sneezing would be cool to see. If you do add this please add other things that can help combat the airborne diseases like face masks to mask coughs or to protect yourself from them.
Mods are made in .xmls and this isn't moddable. You would have to edit the source code to add it, so your best bet is to ask the developers

Re: Barotrauma Extended v6.0

Lads! Mod update for today. Here's the changelog:

Mod Changes:
-Added a new drawing made by discord user Bio.
-Added a new furniture item, a Steel Chair facing the opposite side.
-Added cigarettes. They are expensive and come in packs when bought in the store. Using one gives a non stackable oxygen penalty and a speed boost. They also displace oxygen from areas when used.
-Added a new submarine hardware, Vending Machine. It dispenses a number of items but it requires power to work.
-Added a form of currency, Ration Stamps. They are cards used to obtain different items from Vending Machines.
-Added a new container, Wallet. It's used to store items like Ration Stamps and identification documents.
-All crew members but Prisoners will start with a Wallet containing a number of Ration Stamps.
-Prisoners will start with 3 Ration Stamps for Protein Bars only.
-Metal Crates have a bigger sprite now. They are about the size of Shipping Boxes.
-Cargo Containers, Metal Crates and Metal Footlockers will protect their contents from fire now.
-Removed the old Chemical and Explosive crates since they have been replaced with shipping boxes.
-Fixed one of the heads so it doesn't have issues with headgear.
-Fixed the Diesel Shipment mission only spawning 1 Diesel Can.

Class A Station Changes:
-Removing some Steel Chairs and added some facing the opposite side.
-Edited some of the stuff found in Steel Cabinets and Lockers.
-Added a Vending Machine under the Clinic and another inside the Prison Cells.
-Added a document somewhere in the Station.

Aegir Mark IV Changes:
-Adding a Vending Machine under the Cabins and moved a Charging Dock to another Junction Box.

Nehalennia I Changes:

Nehalennia II Changes:
-Added a Vending Machine in the Hub.

Vellamo II Changes:
-Added a Vending Machine in the staircase leading to Engineering.

Njord Changes:
-Added a Vending Machine in the staircase leading to Engineering.

Themis Changes:
-Added a Vending Machine near the Canteen and another one in the Prison Barracks.
-Removed the Electric Oven from the Prison Barracks.