Re: Barotrauma Extended v7.1

Fabevil wrote:Hey Chiko, I wonder if the armories in all the ships contain atleast one gun and one magazine for Security. Anyway is there anything very important planned for the updates?
No armoury other than Class A and Themis have magazines/shotgun ammunition, the Captain has to distribute them to trusted enforcers. They have spear guns though, which are more often than not built for killing sea creatures. To be frank, having 3 enforcers running around at the beginning of the game with high power weaponry is a recipe for all kinds of murder.
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294

randymagic241 wrote:
Fabevil wrote:What I meant for gun and magazine I meant actually the Plasma something gun
That's why I said magazine... what I said still applies. They're called gauss guns by the way.
Yeah yeah whatever
"Keep a tool in the wool, for me!" - Bedbananas, also known as the craziest man in the world

Hey I found an issue with duct blocks. When I try them to generate automatically their gaps do something like, um, the gaps won't let water go from above to below, since the gap generate it's arrow to the right, not for either above or below as in case of Aegir Mark IV. How are you doing this chico to make gaps be like in case of Aegir?
Barotrauma submarine designer- rico6822

rico6822 wrote:Hey I found an issue with duct blocks. When I try them to generate automatically their gaps do something like, um, the gaps won't let water go from above to below, since the gap generate it's arrow to the right, not for either above or below as in case of Aegir Mark IV. How are you doing this chico to make gaps be like in case of Aegir?
Add the gap manually.

rico6822 wrote:Hey I found an issue with duct blocks. When I try them to generate automatically their gaps do something like, um, the gaps won't let water go from above to below, since the gap generate it's arrow to the right, not for either above or below as in case of Aegir Mark IV. How are you doing this chico to make gaps be like in case of Aegir?
Also you can just copy paste Chiko's gaps+ducts :3
_GOD exists and he will torch you

Check out my BTE Stealth Warship - The Viper: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 94#p124294