Re: [0.8.1.12] Barotrauma Client/Server Modification (v 15/08/2018-2)

It would be closer to say "Doesn't have the time but attempted to bumble around in trying to see if it could be done" - I had over 1400 errors when only plopping 10% of my mod in, with zero integration (absolutely zero of its features, just its loading, saving and basic classes) - do not expect a nilmod anytime soon.

It doesn't help every single feature it changed ... has changed.

It was a server mod and a client mod, but now the server and client code has separated (that breaks most of it) so I tried to fix that code by properly separating it to project specifics.
but the health system changing, armour changing mechanics, how console commands are done, the networking (Honestly the desync prevention mechanic is utterly useless now vanilla now does it itself). There is the new texts (mine were hard coded or written manually) and that would take a custom texts file or something and redoing how I did all texts.

The click commands and custom GUIs I added are probably history too. most things under the hood changed significantly enough that anything based around them or referencing them doesn't exactly work now. I think I stated it before in the discords that it wouldn't so much be updating the mod, it would be having to entirely re-create it.
Host of ARS (A Random Server)

Re: [0.8.1.12] Barotrauma Client/Server Modification (v 15/08/2018-2)

@nilanthanimosus shit dude that sucks. I wish you the best of luck trying to remake the mod. As a server host this was a must have for anyone, you created something amazing. And I hope you don't feel like you're too pressured to remake this. Take your time, we'll be waiting for the day that the mod comes back to baro.
HI I HOST A BTE SERVER WHERE WE HAVE NO RULES, ADMIN WHO ARE ONLY THERE TO CAUSE CHAOS AND GENERALLY FUN TIMES :laugh:
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER THEN JOIN OUR DISCORD OR LOOK FOR ONE OF OUR SERVERS WHEN THEY COME ONLINE

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/WD34kCd
SERVER NAME: [BTE] ANARCHY SERVER