SputnikBarotrauma [Legacy, now discontinued. Thank you for playing!]

SputnikBarotrauma started as just a little test project I planned to only use for myself. But it seems like it took off quite a bit. I'd even see myself as among the big leagues in BT. I always dreamed of adding certain items but thought I'd never get my bearings in modding, but I've proven myself wrong. I wanted makeshift guns, I wanted cargo robots, I wanted gas masks, heads of security, I wanted derelict submarines. I wanted everything, and I didn't let anyone stop me from having it.

I've saved the text of this post in a .txt for memories. But now, the time for playing has passed us by. Legacy is in the past and I'll only host ceremonially sometime. Thank you for the downloads, views, replies and players. Thanks for enjoying my submarines and motivating me by playing on them and using the devices and features I put at your disposal. Thank you for playing on the sputnik server, where nothing is normal gameplay. Thank you for the first people that joined my server, when all it was was the sputnikprisonship in it's first form: A metal cube with two floors and a ladder you couldn't get back up on...

See you around, mongrels.
Last edited by Sputnik on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:38 am, edited 38 times in total.
Best sub-builder ever.

SputnikBarotrauma
Take control of the little things!

2.5 update = half life 3.

Re: SputnikBarotrauma

Tohanix wrote:It says that i have another content package.What should i do?
This has worked for every other player. Are you sure you have the latest version? [Latest Version: v1.1]
Best sub-builder ever.

SputnikBarotrauma

Sputnik wrote:
This has worked for every other player. Are you sure you have the latest version? [Latest Version: v1.1]

The problem was solved with reinstallation of the game

Tohanix wrote:
Sputnik wrote:

The problem was solved with reinstallation of the game
Of the game? This would've been fixed with a reinstallation of the mod itself, but if this worked for you, good.
Best sub-builder ever.

SputnikBarotrauma

Let it be known that i'm open to suggestions! 750+ views and i'm currently working on 2.1 - Please, drop any thoughts below. I'd be more than happy to hear your ideas.
Best sub-builder ever.

SputnikBarotrauma