Re: SputnikBarotrauma

Please Read

Hello, it's me.

There has not been an update for a long time. However, this mod has not been abandoned.

I have just hit a creative absolute zero and the motivation was down too.

I have made a list of ideas that came up today randomly. These will be implemented into version 2.4 to the best of my abilities.

Let me know if you want to hear the proposed changelogs. Thank you for your patience if you have been sticking around and thank you for reading.
Best sub-builder ever.

SputnikBarotrauma
Take control of the little things!

2.5 update = half life 3.

seriously weeman
weeman420 wrote:oi mate id like some good ass custom music in this good ass mod
its (MAYBE) not possible to get music in mods (like BTE who does not have some good new beats or any new sounds monsters sounds dont count) so i just wanted to make some problems and good idea's to the mod
1st: (1.1 to 1.4) guns are really easy to get in the default sub and while the SP pistol and tazers are good additions and also the SP rifle is just
Spoiler
TOO DANG PROWERFUL 1 shot for humans without armor its an instakill EVEN IN THE FOOT
Spoiler
gray is the best colour for death row prisoners
2nd: (1.5 to 1.7) auxilium and the poison is a good idea the diving crate too the uranium generator was fine too its a mini reactor perfect for shuttles the grenades were also good i rarelly used them (1.7) the flare and spiritum was also good but there are just 1 MED VESTS FOR THE NORMAL SUBS it just is not enough but is a great idea
3rd: (1.8 to 1.9) the small but good new sub construction tool (assembler) the drill was also cool but i never used it myself the steel knife and zip machinegun are also pretty good (1.9) the gas mask was a nice addition but the damn robot made me hate a little bit this gamemode
Spoiler
THAT DAMN SKYNET BOT
and the retexture was nice so 1.9 was good but was just to get to
4th:(2.0 to 2.3) the guns are good compreginite (or whatever) was nice everything in 2.0 was nice but nothing got wrong so (2.1)the combat fatigues was good armor calyxconversion does work but i needed 28 bottles to get rid of 1 infection and some revives in case of death the oxygenite was good too (2.2) the NEW FLAMEY WAS THICC and the carabine was less THICCER but they were THICC at least (2.3 the last update by this post) the SP revolver was nice as the healing tool was the best thing in this mod ever the new head of security job was nice too (the end)
that was all the GAMEPLAY updates so bye
I AM BACK BABY

Mark wrote:seriously weeman
its (MAYBE) not possible to get music in mods (like BTE who does not have some good new beats or any new sounds monsters sounds dont count) so i just wanted to make some problems and good idea's to the mod
1st: (1.1 to 1.4) guns are really easy to get in the default sub and while the SP pistol and tazers are good additions and also the SP rifle is just
Spoiler
TOO DANG PROWERFUL 1 shot for humans without armor its an instakill EVEN IN THE FOOT
Spoiler
2nd: (1.5 to 1.7) auxilium and the poison is a good idea the diving crate too the uranium generator was fine too its a mini reactor perfect for shuttles the grenades were also good i rarelly used them (1.7) the flare and spiritum was also good but there are just 1 MED VESTS FOR THE NORMAL SUBS it just is not enough but is a great idea
3rd: (1.8 to 1.9) the small but good new sub construction tool (assembler) the drill was also cool but i never used it myself the steel knife and zip machinegun are also pretty good (1.9) the gas mask was a nice addition but the damn robot made me hate a little bit this gamemode
Spoiler
THAT DAMN SKYNET BOT
4th:(2.0 to 2.3) the guns are good compreginite (or whatever) was nice everything in 2.0 was nice but nothing got wrong so (2.1)the combat fatigues was good armor calyxconversion does work but i needed 28 bottles to get rid of 1 infection and some revives in case of death the oxygenite was good too (2.2) the NEW FLAMEY WAS THICC and the carabine was less THICCER but they were THICC at least (2.3 the last update by this post) the SP revolver was nice as the healing tool was the best thing in this mod ever the new head of security job was nice too (the end)
No. This is gonna take a long time to respond to.

Yes, you CAN add music. The SputnikSpear is supposed to show everything in the mod. One vest is often more than enough. How do you know they are death row? The robot is not a skynet bot. Its just a robot. Dont base it off a server game i made.

Calyxconversio doesnt work that way, dude. You need one inject of calyxconversio, one inject of calyxanide. Thats all you need. You don't inject 28 bottles of conversio and keep reviving yourself.
Some other stuff is not really logical as well. Anyway, i still hope you enjoyed the mod.
Best sub-builder ever.

SputnikBarotrauma

Sputnik wrote:
Mark wrote:seriously weeman
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
THAT DAMN SKYNET BOT

Yes, you CAN add music. The SputnikSpear is supposed to show everything in the mod. One vest is often more than enough. How do you know they are death row? The robot is not a skynet bot. Its just a robot. Dont base it off a server game i made.

Calyxconversio doesnt work that way, dude. You need one inject of calyxconversio, one inject of calyxanide. Thats all you need. You don't inject 28 bottles of conversio and keep reviving yourself.
Some other stuff is not really logical as well. Anyway, i still hope you enjoyed the mod.
so i just readed this and it was constructive i know i made errors so here are some things being set

1 calyxconversio okay i admit i did not mentioned it but its on my side i think i forgot to mention it being on my perspective and tests but whatever
2 prisoners are on death row due to me because when i see gray prisoners i think of death row ones
3 i did not know you can add music that's why i added (MAYBE)
4 the robot you are right sput its on your server but i just really wanted to mention this but it was a good idea to make a gamemode like that its just that i hate it
5 the SP rifle of course for me a vest with an armor effect (like the kevlar scurity vest and makeshift vest) is supposed to reduce the damage but to a point that the bullet still hit you but was no fatal that's why i hate the SP Rifle its too easy to get and not fun for people fighting against them since 1 shot = death for badly armored ones
6 sputnikspear wooooh this is a big one of course its supposed to show the mod on a simple submarine its just that you could show it a little bit more like heavy doors which for me is mendatory for a security room like as long as somebody does not have the keycard for that its safe but the problem is that the people that have the cap's card they just need the plasma cutter and bam done and
7 the Medical vest of course you need the submarine to be balanced and to be fun to play but i have constently problems with like imagine like ITEM A is in ROOM A and it can substain heavy damage and still revive you everybody would want the ITEM A i have been killed so many times by officers trying to get my Medical Vest that its not fun to play unless you give out your ITEM A to other people instead they kill you and why is it not in the armory fully loaded at least the guards would not harrass me for it ?
Edit: got kicked because of a fanfiction that's SPICY
I AM BACK BABY

Mark wrote:
Sputnik wrote:
Mark wrote:seriously weeman its (MAYBE) not possible to get music in mods (like BTE who does not have some good new beats or any new sounds monsters sounds dont count) so i just wanted to make some problems and good idea's to the mod
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
THAT DAMN SKYNET BOT

so i just readed this and it was constructive i know i made errors so here are some things being set

1 calyxconversio okay i admit i did not mentioned it but its on my side i think i forgot to mention it being on my perspective and tests but whatever
2 prisoners are on death row due to me because when i see gray prisoners i think of death row ones
3 i did not know you can add music that's why i added (MAYBE)
4 the robot you are right sput its on your server but i just really wanted to mention this but it was a good idea to make a gamemode like that its just that i hate it
5 the SP rifle of course for me a vest with an armor effect (like the kevlar scurity vest and makeshift vest) is supposed to reduce the damage but to a point that the bullet still hit you but was no fatal that's why i hate the SP Rifle its too easy to get and not fun for people fighting against them since 1 shot = death for badly armored ones
6 sputnikspear wooooh this is a big one of course its supposed to show the mod on a simple submarine its just that you could show it a little bit more like heavy doors which for me is mendatory for a security room like as long as somebody does not have the keycard for that its safe but the problem is that the people that have the cap's card they just need the plasma cutter and bam done and
7 the Medical vest of course you need the submarine to be balanced and to be fun to play but i have constently problems with like imagine like ITEM A is in ROOM A and it can substain heavy damage and still revive you everybody would want the ITEM A i have been killed so many times by officers trying to get my Medical Vest that its not fun to play unless you give out your ITEM A to other people instead they kill you and why is it not in the armory fully loaded at least the guards would not harrass me for it ?
Edit: got kicked because of a fanfiction that's SPICY
Mark, in the future, please try to base your criticisms on the MOD itself, not on a submarine. Especially not the sputnikspear, as it puts the mod over balancing. Yes, i'll add the heavy door sometime.
Your other criticisms sometimes don't really have any weight, since as you said, you THINK of them being death row, but it's just not the case. Anyway, have fun.
Best sub-builder ever.

SputnikBarotrauma

bionictwin wrote:It's sad that nobody ever hosts this mod
actually sometimes i do. im also sometimes the admin or not depending on whether sputnik goes afk. its just that no body joins for some reason. anywho remember that to get in contact with sputnik go onto :REDACTED: