[BTEP 1.7] WIP/REL Weeng's Modified Type VII Uboat.

An alternate updated version of Weeng's Type VII U-boat for BTEP 1.7.

English Version is in REL phase
German Version is pending update. WIP

Original: https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7615

Download for Current Version:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16cO2y ... QOXMu5vsC3
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
There are 2 versions. The Semi Immersive (German) then the usability version (English).

The ship was modified and re-designed to be used in single player and mp with a low crew count.(My original intentions were to use it for singleplayer only) The original crew count was a minimum of 3 and an efficient crew count of 5. Now it can be manned by 1 person and efficient at only 2. [Driver/Gunner and Engineer/loader.]

Being that this ship was modified for singleplayer use I focused only on its ability to complete the campaign. It is not meant for Traitor or any pvp gameplay although your welcome to try if you'd like.

It is currently in WIP stages as I continue to squash bugs and errors as i find them. If you happen to find any please let me know so i may fix them asap. I will likely be posting updates daily and at the very latest weekly so long as I continue to find issues.

This ship is capable of withstanding allot of damage and has outstanding flooding control. That does not mean you wont sink to the bottom of the ocean it just means that the survivability of the ship is exponentially higher than one would expect for a ship its size. (Small)

If you have any suggestions or know how to do something better let me know. I will take all advice into consideration.
Heres a quick mock up of a changelog from weeng's version.
Spoiler
Changed the Exterior color to that of U-47 (Blue and black)
Changed antenna from white to black.
Removed railing from exterior deck minus con tower.
Added Rear Rail gun to the 20mm flak position for rear defense.
Changed Front rail gun To a Larger rail gun with internal loading mechanism.
Added Rail gun front and rear controller to con tower.
Added a series of new hulls by breaking down the interior of the ship into more segments with more doors for flooding control.
Changed lower deck pumps to automatic.
Combined both aft storage rooms by replacing wall with door.
Altered the interior storage lockers to better fit the ship with individual purposes. IE lockers dedicated to medical / o2. (Semi Strategically placed)
Added Escape hatches to the For and aft of the ship. Not recommended to use if the room isnt already flooded.
Added A belly hatch to the for of the ship for diving purposes. Replaced Bath room. (breaks immersion i guess but its for usability.)
Added a Navigation console so anyone can use the ship if need be. If console is clipped by wires the controls go back to manual input by switchboard and ballast board.
Changed bunk beds to wall hanging beds.
Added requirement of being com or eng to use the reactor and a few doors in engineering.
Altered allot of the interior vents to small vents for space mitigation.
Changed background image of some of the rooms.
-allot more minor things will be noted later.
Last edited by Krieger01 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.