[REL][Vanilla 0.9.9.1] The Dauntless

"The Dauntless", this ship is a go-to for the Mercenaries with an itch for the deep. With its double-plated hull, it provides many divers with that much needed time to get over and fix a breach while others mann the firepower she's packin'. She's a beauty too... stylin'. Simple but effective for the task. But lookout, her weakpoint's topside, over near the airlock and docking hatch. The bilge room below the reactor can become a pain too. Nevertheless, she's well equipped and Depth Awaits any who take her for it.

Light Switch Is in the back of the ship, in the Junction Room
Ship will hold your hand in the beginning, but only until you need to begin crafting or buying supplies

Features:
  • x4 Coilguns
  • x1 10 Shot Railgun w/3x Nukes & x3 Standard Rounds (Rear, in stowage)
  • x2 Up-Armored hull (Count the outside most exterior with the beams included, that'd make x3)
  • Atmospheric lighting
  • Control over circuits for non-essentials
  • Backup Power (From Nav Terminal)
  • Lots of supplies
  • Garbage Chute
  • Tons of ammo to begin with
  • x2 Discharge Coils (Use Nav Terminal) Captains Discretion
  • Authorized Access Only Rooms, w/Proper Class (ie. Captain & Security)
  • Medical Fabber, Standard Fabber & Deconstructor
  • Lots of Stowage / Storage Space utilizing tool boxes inside cabinets and crates with crate shelves

Workshop Link
Barotrauma Version 0.9.9.1

Feedback Welcomed!
This is my first ship, of which 98% of my in-game hours were spent making it...

Photos
Very minuscule changes compared to in-game (As of now), but overall the photos are the same

Re: [REL][Vanilla 0.9.9.1] The Dauntless

The ship looks awesome! It reminds me of something out of the Bioshock universe. One suggestion I might make in regards to the ship is the airlock room on top of the may need a little reinforcing because when you get into some dangerous missions that will flood quickly with attackers on your ship. I'm not sure if you could fit one more set of doors or something. I'm not too familiar with sub building yet, but from my experience with airlocks and hull damage definitely something to look into! Sub still looks great enjoying the aesthetic very much.