Re: [0.8.1.2][REL] United Colonies Navy Ship Pack

I like, actually love these. Thank you so much for putting in the effort and extra-mile for them. The aesthetic appeal (and realistic look) is fantastic, the equipment & layouts are more akin to real-life submarines, and they all perform excellently. Perhaps the only issue I have is that they're cramped, and though you have many fine control buttons they're poorly labelled and understood without the use of the manual you've written. But all those problems are overcome if you're using a team that know the submarine well enough and can coordinate, which clearly is what they're intended for. (Also stacking like, floating lockers through walls ontop of terminals is kinda bad-looking buuut)

8/10 for aesthetics, 9/10 for layout design, 7/10 for intuitiveness & creativity, 10/10 for performance.

(thankyousomuch)

Re: [0.8.1.2][REL] United Colonies Navy Ship Pack

I agree, these are some of best subs I've seen; I love the the practicality of the designs, realistic look and feel to them, and the performance they all have. Perhaps the only complaint I have is the same as what Esoudire had aforementioned, being that the labels on buttons are not very intuitive (I later learned what these did by perusing through the forum) and the cramped feeling I get mainly on the Tigershark due to the placement of cabinets and weapon racks hidden away behind things. (The tigershark is still a favorite)

These make me feel inspired to design my own sub, but I'm new to the game and am not quite sure how to proceed with sub building.