Re: Introduce yourself thread

Well, I guess I am new...

Hello, my name is A.S.H. Of course that's an acronym, but nonetheless, hi. I joined to get help with :EXPUNGED: ... I mean, Unity. I enjoy things that scare me, especially when it is random 'cause whats the fun in it if you know it is going to happen, right? I, also, do a LOT of work with Unity. I wish to help out as much as I can with models, scripting, or, well, anything in particular.

The main thing I hope to do is to become a graphic artist. I will be going to a school about it, but I want to have some experience in the field before I start my own business in this sort of matter. Anyways, I look forward to becoming a member of this ever growing community of any and all kinds of people. :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlwaysSomethingHrrbl
Check me out on the Tube. I narrate creepy things. :3

Hi, my name is Thomas, I have been playing SCP Containment Breach since I discovered it and downloaded along with a few other indie games (I was stuck in Florida for three weeks to help some family and brought no games to pass the nights with...)

I like reading (Sci-Fi, Horror, Mystery, Military, and Suspense), writing (mostly short stories and novellas, again Sci-fi and Horror), religious, political, and cultural studies, music, and gaming. I play the drums (three years of experience), Piano (five years of experience), and the Mayonnaise and Horseradish.

I particularly like metal music, especially foreign metal, but I also like...just about all kinds of music. My favorite bands are probably Blink-182, Pantera, Nightwish, Enslaved, Breaking Benjamin, Tool, The Pogues, Amon Amarth, Rammstein, and Tribe.

Like I said, I game a lot, my Steam account is "fonebone933" with the username "PsychoticCompanionCube", and my XBL (Live) is "JackKrauser1140". I am a huge Half Life, Portal, System Shock, H.P Lovecraft (IA! IA!) and Horror game fan. I also enjoy roleplaying games and tabletop games, like Pathfinder and Munchkin.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

...Farewell,
Hear the sound of solitude
No one will
Walk the bridge, to darkness overcome

YourCompanionCube wrote:Hi, my name is Thomas, I have been playing SCP Containment Breach since I discovered it and downloaded along with a few other indie games (I was stuck in Florida for three weeks to help some family and brought no games to pass the nights with...)

I like reading (Sci-Fi, Horror, Mystery, Military, and Suspense), writing (mostly short stories and novellas, again Sci-fi and Horror), religious, political, and cultural studies, music, and gaming. I play the drums (three years of experience), Piano (five years of experience), and the Mayonnaise and Horseradish.

I particularly like metal music, especially foreign metal, but I also like...just about all kinds of music. My favorite bands are probably Blink-182, Pantera, Nightwish, Enslaved, Breaking Benjamin, Tool, The Pogues, Amon Amarth, Rammstein, and Tribe.

Like I said, I game a lot, my Steam account is "fonebone933" with the username "PsychoticCompanionCube", and my XBL (Live) is "JackKrauser1140". I am a huge Half Life, Portal, System Shock, H.P Lovecraft (IA! IA!) and Horror game fan. I also enjoy roleplaying games and tabletop games, like Pathfinder and Munchkin.
Welcome to the forum :) .
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

FlashLight wrote:Hey guys, I have registered myself today. I'm FlashLight.
I like shooting games, zombie games and horror games (especially the multiplayer 1s ^^)

I love Nirvana (the band). Anything else about me would be irrevelant for this thread.
YourCompanionCube wrote:Hi, my name is Thomas, I have been playing SCP Containment Breach since I discovered it and downloaded along with a few other indie games (I was stuck in Florida for three weeks to help some family and brought no games to pass the nights with...)

Welcome to the forums!
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?