Re: Introduce yourself thread

X3PH0B14 wrote:Alright, lets get this started.

I'm X3PH0B14. Age :REDACTED:. I like stuff like bacon, meat, killing people, being phsycopathic, and steam. You can call me X3PH. I been obsessed with SCP for ages.
I'm a whovian. Happy to support you :MTF2:.
Also, I came here to download it. Finally got the balls.
Please visit my new account, DarkInsurgency!

SilenceDogood wrote:Hi! I'm SilenceDogood. Though I'm not much of a gamer myself, I have watched tons of gameplays of SCP:CB and read up on several SCPs on the Wiki site.

I'm working through community college to pursue my Associate's degree, and by the end of fall quarter this year, I will be a certified screenwriter! When I'm more knowledgeable in the cinematic world (and a little less poor, lol), I would like to turn SCP Containment Breach into a TV series. I feel that the concept and story in the game has much promise, and I would love to develop it into something more. I've already been writing out sketches of scenes for episodes, and I'm starting to form a bit of an idea of a main story line (which would involve Chaos Insurgency in the plot).

Other than that, I love reading, writing, music, and I'm a Merwholockian.

Favorite SCPs include: SCP-049, SCP-999, SCP-087-B, SCP-1171, SCP-515, SCP-354, SCP-035, and SCP-860.
Hi SilenceDogood! My favorite game BESIDES SCP:CB is Minecraft, where i am currently building SCP Site-19. My favorite SCPs include: SCP-173,SCP-231,SCP-029,SCP-682,SCP-093. I like gaming, :REDACTED: and :EXPUNGED: :D !
Played SCP:CB since 1.0, i like SCP-173.

:MTF2: Class-D Found
:duck: Quack
:106: HA HA HA
:096: Am I Gross? -AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
:079: Oh my F$&%*@g god! Internet is down agin!
:049: You don't have SCP-008 inside, i am here to cure you.
:0492: I AM A ZOMBIE FROM MINECRAFT
:173: Don't blink...
:087: Can somebody give me a face?
:513: DING DONG NEVER EVERSLEEP
:035: :-( Put me on!
:682: ROOOOOOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Played SCP:CB since 1.0, i like SCP-173.

Xen0XP wrote::MTF2: Class-D Found
:duck: Quack
:106: HA HA HA
:096: Am I Gross? -AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
:079: Oh my F$&%*@g god! Internet is down agin!
:049: You don't have SCP-008 inside, i am here to cure you.
:0492: I AM A ZOMBIE FROM MINECRAFT
:173: Don't blink...
:087: Can somebody give me a face?
:513: DING DONG NEVER EVERSLEEP
:035: :-( Put me on!
:682: ROOOOOOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, it's acting like you would be a spammer or such by posting this comment on the "Introduce Yourself Thread" (maybe you aren't, it's just looking like that).