Re: Introduce yourself thread

Asgore5790 wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
meshcarver wrote:Hi guys,

new user here and for the life of me I can't post any new topics in these forums- there is no option anywhere, could someone help me with this please?
Thanks..!
You need to make at least three posts before you can create a topic.
Seem kinda silly.
It's to prevent bot accounts from creating spam threads.

Hello. My name is Marios. Well, my username too. I'm age 14, from Greece. I'm another fan of SCP in its whole. I know Lua very well, and I'm a fast learner so I can learn other programming languages easier (such as TorqueScript, a different story, and Blitz Basic (Surprize, surprize)).

I can't think of anything else to say. Wait, I know! I'll talk about how I managed to create a thread without having at least 3 posts, and how I didn't post here the first time! There's an idea!

Hello everyone! My name is Risky (Boots) but I also go by the alias of "System1500". I am a big SCP Containment Breach fan ever since I watched Games In Time's SCP Song "The End is Nigh", which led me to discovering SCP Containment Breach. I am also a Shantae fan too (Got into the series since the last 2 months). I am a really cool and nice guy, and I have lots of friends on Steam, but some friends are quality friends of mine also. It feels nice to finally be talking with some fans of SCP Containment Breach who are invested into it as much as I am too! :106:
Big Risky Boots fan from Shantae
Current Project - Shantae Containment Breach
Favorite SCP - SCP 106 & SCP 682
Favorite Zone in SCP:CB - Heavy Containment Zone
Quote - "In the Flesh!"
:EXPUNGED:

Hello there guys! I've posted a few replies on the site, but forgot to do this. Welp, better do it now. I've been playing SCP:CB since it basically was released, but never thought I'd fit in on the forums. Eventually though, I joined because well.. SCP!
I'm not a very social person, so I'll probably keep to myself most of the time. But I do hope that I'll be able to get along with everyone here. :173: :106: :096:
Dr. :REDACTED: states in his latest report; "If 682 is to breach containment,"

"Run."

"Run like hell."

:682:

Greetings fellow humans

I have been a big SCP fan for a few years now, I first found the SCP Foundation after watching David Near's SCP-682 voice, and ever since then i have always been a big fan of the SCP Foundation. I also like Pokemon, and Undertale.
Sadly i have yet to obtain SCP Containment Breach, but it is currently my most wanted game. My favourite SCPs are SCP-682, SCP-250, SCP-372 and SCP-860.
:682:
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

Greetings, Vanythe here! I found out about SCP and the game about two years ago, more or less. I love horror games and this is basically what I wanted to play ever since the 90s when I got my ps1. A semi-survival horror game with many unique monsters, lots of lore and decent gameplay.

I am also a 3D artist, music composer and I enjoy making games.