Re: Introduce yourself thread

..::Yuka::.. wrote:Hello. My name is Yuka, I am a girl, I'm 14 years old and i love SCP:CB. I really like this game and it makes fun everytime i play this.
Sorry for my bad english I'm from Japan.
'tis fine, that's far better English than half of the native English speakers on the internet.

Forgot I never introduced myself here; Nightmare Tank. Most just call me Tank. I take pleasure in administering Nightmares, breaking games, analyzing some things, and serving under/working with the Nightmare Goddess. Ponies ahead in that. The only one I genuinely like 'n' support. The others are OK, though...

I keep a careful eye out for anomalies, particularly bugs in game...whether or not I choose to exploit them is another story altogether...SCP:Containment Breach is no exception; I may find bugs, maybe I'll take advantage...or maybe I won't. Maybe I'm too honourable to resort to exploits to get results...or maybe I'm not...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Greetings... I'm Skin_. A creepy mofo. I've been a huge fan of this game since very early development stages, and have been checking these forums regularly. I only just decided to create an account here so I can get more involved, seeing as the community has grown so much since when I first starting poking around here. :106:

Greetings :096: My name is Eleenrei, naturally its my real name because i suck at naming things, im a VERY NEW fan of SCP Containment Breach (exactly 3 seconds ago) i decided to create an account on this forums to post a bug post but i just found out that i need to reply 3 times on different posts,Im exactly 13 years old minus one and ironically havent played SCPCB (Its because of the goddamn bug) anyway look forward for my active.....activity

Hey, I'm helloface199. I'm 13 years old and live in the West Coast of Canada.

I've been into SCPs for about three years, and the games for around that long too. I'm known on the SCP official website as Dr. Sedric.

I've only been part of one other very obscure forum. My friends from that forum call me 'face and/or HF for short.

I'm making a little map right now for the "example map" template on SCP:CB 0.8.1, so I'll upload that in a bit.
Spoiler
also lol @SCP173

Hello, I am Captain_McMuffin, I am 17 years of age and I- Wait...

I

I've been here before, what the hell... WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

OH GOD?!

I CAN SEE INTO ETERNITY, THE VERY GATES OF HELL BECKON FORTH MY INNOCENT SOUL TO THE FLAMES

THERE IS NOTHING

NOTHING BUT VOID

THE END IS NIGH

PLUAM SANGUINEM IN PLATEIS VIRGINUM

FEAR ME, MORTALS, FOR I HAVE RETURNED

I can't wait to join your little community! ^-^
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours.