Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hello, I'm Super Duper new and I could really use some help from the navigator, or you guys could help me get around!
Once again, Hello I'm Tyler The Fighter and I always think to myself as: "Useless" all the time, I don't know if its true or not, but I hope its not true. but anyway, I play games like portal 2, garry's mod, SCP containment breach and more!
Here is a link to my Steam account for you guys to add me if you want to or maybe come and say: "Hello".
----> http://steamcommunity.com/id/TYL3RD3AN

Hope I don't make myself look stupid in front of everyone or make myself look stupid here when I just registered, I hope it doesn't turn out like the last time I signed in on a different website.Looking at the text I just put, its actually quite a lot, but if you don't have time for all of that stuff up there, here is my in a nutshell

I love videogames and I'm a brony
I love SCP containment breach and Love playing on steam
I don't want to look foolish around here

Thanks for taking your time reading and once again (and for the final time) Hello.
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->

Re: Introduce yourself thread

Serimah wrote:
TylerTheFighter24 wrote:and I'm a brony

Haha, so am I.
Seriously, noone here is going to give you any trouble for being a brony as long as you respect the fact that some people aren't and don't want to read about ponies EVERYWHERE :D
To be honest, I don't really care if people are bronies or not, as long as I'm happy that I'm a brony myself though. :)
I'm a brony, got a problem, then please go away. -->