Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hi everyone! I am Jurassic, and I am new to these forums. I just joined yesterday as I have been playing SCP Containment Breach for about a week now. It is an extremely fun horror survival game, and I think the game is great so far. I also wanted to come on to these forums to post some ideas I had for the game. Now let me tell you a little about myself.

I love dinosaurs! Dinosaurs are my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. I play many dinosaur games, and watch many dinosaur documentaries. My favorite dinosaur is T-Rex, and my favorite movie is Jurassic Park. I also love animals. I always found animals interesting even if some are extinct :wink:

Anyways, I would like to welcome myself to these forums. I know my stay here will be enjoyable :)
We need our SCP Dinosaur. It's gotta happen sometime soon....

Re: Introduce yourself thread

Sparkmane wrote:I am Sparkmane and I have not played a half-second of this game because it does not work! But, wut ho, this is my third post and so I am off to file a bug report.
Welcome, nice to see that you are here! I love to see new faces here. Try nor ro disappear on us : )
And Fluphead, it looks like you have overstayed your welcome. :evil:
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.