Re: Introduce yourself thread

Hey, I'm rarely using forums, but after playing the game I got struck with an urge approach it further. I do 2D/3D animations and rigging, and love games that is out of the ordinary and has adult/mature content. I've had some fun with other game folks, and if this team of SCPs needs it, I'd like to offer a helping hand for some animations and/or rigging if needed. Needing 3 posts to create a new thread, clever, so after my 3rd post I'll thread more under " collaberation ", in case you want me around or need to see some stuff Ive already done. Would be fun to know you all, if you're full/dont need tech animators I'll still hang around checking the delicious updates.
-Phillip

Hello! :) My name is Banzaikoowaid, "Banzai" for short. I have been playing this game since the last couple months of 2012, but I never joined this website. That was mainly 'cause of having no email. But I have one now! Anyways... A little bit about me is that I enjoy gaming, and I have drawn and fully written down ideas/ :173: SCP monsters that I would like to share. I am 15 years of age, and I'm currently trying to learn more about animations, game coding, SCP:CB, and other video game related things. This game however.... Has always made me shit my pants. That little metal bastard snaps my neck always at the wrong time. :evil: I also like to draw... ALOT! I also still build with legos... I would really appreciate feedback from Mr. Steel and especially Regalis... I have some questions for him specifically. Also, I plan to donate money to Regalis when I reach college... I'm very serious about what I am saying and I've thought a lot about this... I can be very serious, lighthearted, comical, or just plain down right goofy. I have a lot of ideas for SCP:CB and I would appreciate it if someone could give me feedback on my ideas. Also, I have no freakin' clue how to post threads and use threads/thread related stuff... I now I'm a chatterbox but please... Give me a chance... That's all I ask of you.

Sincerely, Mr. Faithful
D-9999 wrote:@Fluphead Is this you right now?
OMG YES I AGREE WITH YOUR THAT IS WHAT HE IS LIKE AND I WISH I COULD DO THAT!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Perfect SCP-MOnster CLick this --->http://gifs.gifbin.com/33yusw44837sw.gif :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MOD EDIT: Please don't triple post!
Hnnnnnnnnnnnngh http://gifs.gifbin.com/33yusw44837sw.gif

banzaikoowaid wrote:Hello! :) My name is Banzaikoowaid, "Banzai" for short. I have been playing this game since the last couple months of 2012, but I never joined this website. That was mainly 'cause of having no email. But I have one now! Anyways... A little bit about me is that I enjoy gaming, and I have drawn and fully written down ideas/ :173: SCP monsters that I would like to share. I am 15 years of age, and I'm currently trying to learn more about animations, game coding, SCP:CB, and other video game related things. This game however.... Has always made me shit my pants. That little metal bastard snaps my neck always at the wrong time. :evil: I also like to draw... ALOT! I also still build with legos... I would really appreciate feedback from Mr. Steel and especially Regalis... I have some questions for him specifically. Also, I plan to donate money to Regalis when I reach college... I'm very serious about what I am saying and I've thought a lot about this... I can be very serious, lighthearted, comical, or just plain down right goofy. I have a lot of ideas for SCP:CB and I would appreciate it if someone could give me feedback on my ideas. Also, I have no freakin' clue how to post threads and use threads/thread related stuff... I now I'm a chatterbox but please... Give me a chance... That's all I ask of you.

Sincerely, Mr. Faithful
D-9999 wrote:@Fluphead Is this you right now?
OMG YES I AGREE WITH YOUR THAT IS WHAT HE IS LIKE AND I WISH I COULD DO THAT!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Perfect SCP-MOnster CLick this --->http://gifs.gifbin.com/33yusw44837sw.gif :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MOD EDIT: Please don't triple post!
Hey there, please, avoid triple or double posting, okay?

Take a read at this:

http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Sup guys, I came here because I like the game and think it deserves some artistic improvements. I have over a years worth of modeling experience and would love to help make models for the C++ remake. I say C++ because I would really prefer to use normal maps and sepcular maps, and the current engine does not support. As soon as i can start a topic I'll show you what I can do.