Re: Introduce yourself thread

I am a 10 year old boy (don't judge) that has an extreme fascination in horror and sandbox games Like SCP: containment breach, and minecraft. I have been with the foundation ever 0.2 of cb and have stayed with it ever since then. I live in south america in the state of Georgia but might be moving to a different state.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqWX9 ... TMygHSqKnA
Example I am an amateur youtuber and map maker for source games who became interested in SCP: Containment Breach when Markiplier posted his episodes on said game.

eyedine wrote:I am a 10 year old boy (don't judge) that has an extreme fascination in horror and sandbox games Like SCP: containment breach, and minecraft. I have been with the foundation ever 0.2 of cb and have stayed with it ever since then. I live in south america in the state of Georgia but might be moving to a different state.
ummm...okay....

I guess I'm just stalling me making an actual post in this now. :P
:513: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more 513! :513:
SCP-1341 is me in a jar! --->http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1341

ALRIGHT GUYS LISTEN UP I have been watching SCP and mildly playing it for years hi guys I'll introduce myself as fob911 and today on May 12, 2014 I played SCP after a while and something strange happened. At first on the menu my framerate dropped from my usual 59fps to 10fps. Then a voice started talking to me, said about 3 words in gibberish. I immediately knew something was wrong, I watched Markiplier's 40 part let's play so I know this isn't normal. On the loading screen where it gives you info on SCP's a picture of some dude showed up looked like a military man in the corner-ish like where SCP 173 is on the main menu and the text started fritzing until it changed to "IT WILL HAPPEN. 12-05-14" I was like "OH SHIT!" I'm a complete dumbass for not screenshotting it. Then in the game I kept hearing the voice again, I had to turn the game off unfortunately but damn is there something special about today I have never seen this before. I know a lot of people are into this game so maybe someone could sift through the coding to see if they could find it? I tried to get the screen again on the loading screen many times, I can't seem to repeat it.

Greetings.I am Amxen no.XV.Though,I prefer to go by Amxen Falark,Dr.Falark or Miss Falark.
I came across the SCPs when my friend showed me SCP-049.Just gonna say,right now,I love Plague Doctors and gas masks.Ahem,anyway,I joined both this site and the SCP Foundation Wiki a few months ago.I just like to remain silent for a while after joining a new site.
I hope some members of this site will be willing to help me out with writing SCPs.I have been working on a few,but no one is giving me any feedback on them.
So...I hope to gain some friends on this site.I guess I will see you all around. :049:
Amxen & the art of her set as my avatar belong to me.

Amxen no.XV wrote:Greetings.I am Amxen no.XV.Though,I prefer to go by Amxen Falark,Dr.Falark or Miss Falark.
I came across the SCPs when my friend showed me SCP-049.Just gonna say,right now,I love Plague Doctors and gas masks.Ahem,anyway,I joined both this site and the SCP Foundation Wiki a few months ago.I just like to remain silent for a while after joining a new site.
I hope some members of this site will be willing to help me out with writing SCPs.I have been working on a few,but no one is giving me any feedback on them.
So...I hope to gain some friends on this site.I guess I will see you all around. :049:
InfernoBlaze wrote:Hey um, people call me just Inferno or blaze, it doesn't really matter, I just did it both so it wouldn't give any problems.

Have been interested in SCP when I saw the game, been enjoying it, now I hope I will get my hands on some sort of developement for it's further process.

Thanks
Welcome to the forums!
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Uh, hey guys. Autotroph here, living in the Philippines, 16 years old so far. Dunno why I decided that'd be my name on the forums; it just came suddenly. Anyways hello and I've just been playing SCP: Containment Breach and I already love playing the game. Even though initially I was terrified to even start the game. I guess I should thank Markiplier for his videos regarding the game; it gave me the courage to play. Anyway I'm currently at college in IT so I'm thinking that maybe I could learn Containment Breach's source code as well. But I'm only incoming 2nd year so there's not much yet.

For the most part I watch a lot of shows (Doctor Who's my most favorite), and lately I barely play games other than Containment Breach and CS mods. So yeah, uh, what else...

I wish the best regarding this game, I hope there's more stuff to come, and I also hope I could manage to write an actual SCP on the foundation site (but that's for another day).

Sorry I'm not good at introductions.