Re: Introduce yourself thread

17 year old boy living in a shithole called Venezuela, i dont know what to do with my life, i really like to spend my time playing video games (recently Indie Games) or learning about things (digital art yay). I have played SCPCB since a year ago, im not so well know by the majority of the members since i just lurk the forums and dont post much. Im a good fella
How about a nice game of chess?

I figure since I had to re-make my account, I'm still new!

Hi there. I'm Jeeves.

I'm 23, and I'm studying English and Professional Writing in the United States. I'm a bit of a grammar fanatic, but I prefer the term “Grammatical Paladin.” Since I saw some people here were trying to work on their English, if someone wants me to give some pointers, I'm willing to help, but I promise not to correct people unless they ask. My primary focus is on writing, not education, however, so people should trust the word of an educator over myself.
I've been playing SCP:CB since it was featured on the SCP Foundation wiki news feed thing. A friend of mine showed me the foundation website, and I fell in love with it. I'm not very good at the game because I'm legally blind. (Still praying for a “safe” difficulty that gives a flashlight or something.) Still, my friends and I use the game to scare the crap out of friends whenever we have a party. (A popular drinking game is to drink every time someone screams out of fright.)
I enjoy books on tape, and would love to do stuff like Volgun, but even though people tell me I have a decent speaking voice, I'm poor as heck, and can't afford a very good microphone.

That's all for now.

I'm just gonna throw this in.

Hello, I am a 15 year old boy, who gets many angers and tolerates people. Not much, but I am currently in modding SCPs, which the first is going to be SCP-513. I live in Lithuania, in it's capital Vilnius. I am into Drawing, Modding, Programming and SCP Stuff.

That's it. :/

SCP 513 wrote:I'm just gonna throw this in.

Hello, I am a 15 year old boy, who gets many angers and tolerates people. Not much, but I am currently in modding SCPs, which the first is going to be SCP-513. I live in Lithuania, in it's capital Vilnius. I am into Drawing, Modding, Programming and SCP Stuff.

That's it. :/
Didn't you leave?

But yeah, I'm a Scottish, Australian based 18 year old who is in Perth university. I am usually ok, but some things will set me off and make me really pissed, but I never mean it. I have a slightly sadistic nature to me, and I'm a complete narcissist, so I'm not the best sympathiser for people. In my spare time I practice bass, sell unusual hats on TF2 and study. FUN STUFF.
Let me hold your face under the putrecent waters of knowledge.

Serimah wrote:Ironic. I went on a loooong leave and noone even commented on it when I returned.
Such is life Jelly ;)
Dont lie Seri, I commented when you got back :(
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Hey everyone, I'm Poseidon, I'm a huge fan of the SCP Foundation and CB, and figure I should start talking on here!

I really love computer science and video game development. I plan on going to school for it and hopefully becoming a professional video game developer one day. I'm working on my own game, SCP Omega Seven, about SCP-076 and all the trouble he caused. I would love any help with it wether that be with modelling, art, sound, coding, or anything else you can offer! The thread, if you are interested is here!

I play a bit of TF2, Killing Floor, Minecraft, and some other stuff that I can't be bothered right now. I love to talk and make friends with new people, so send me a PM sometime!
Come check out my own SCP Game, SCP Omega Seven!

Hey, I'm Yaos, I'm a french student in video game art and design.

I've learned of the SCP website through the game and immediatly got hooked to it. I'm fan of immersive horror games, and SCP : CB totally got me.
I played without metagaming, didnt watch wiki until I finished the game (that took me solid six months as I was only playing with a friend, she would watch me play and helps me out on guessing what to do).
Every session we would play at night and totally got into the right mood. This was one of my best gaming experiences I had in years.

I'm about to post a review of my experience of the game soon enough so you can have a valid and complete perspective on what's it is playing this game when you don't know about it, and I think this might helps you out. If I got some free time anytime soon, I could help with the art of the game if you guys want ! I really think this game hold potential and the idea of having it remade into Unity is absolutely wonderful.

Sup, forum?
I'm King of the Bill, though I also go by YourBuddyBill here or there. I've got Asperger's syndrome, an Autism spectrum disorder, which [REDACTED]s up my social skills and my coordination but in exchange I get a good memory and a weird thought process and I don't know when to quit. I cannot go to sleep for hours at night, so during all that time lying awake I've thought up my own world, the Superscape, and I want to turn the Superscape Project into a video game someday. I've got steam and am recording a video montage of every single way to die in Half Life 2, and I got some 400 ways so far, but all these AVI files are clogging up my hard drive lol
I found the SCP foundation (and this) through the sandbox lego-esque building game Blockland; addons can be written in Torquescript and one fellow created a gamemode based upon SCP CB. Procedurally generated maps/builds are proving to be an issue with Blockland so far (except for the client-sided Terragen, but that can't handle procedurally generated structures), so the SCP CB gamemodes (one old one full of bugs and another one in perpetual development) are a bit static and lack replay value, but... eh.
On a multiplayer server of the old one (before it was broken by a Blockland update), I connected using a pitch-black avatar (0 0 0 is unaffected by lighting, which is an interesting little feature of the engine) with the ASCII Terrorface °Д°
I subsequently connected twice more, because since I was the only person on, 173 was camping the spawn point massacring me. I died many many times.
Once both my extra clients spawned we got killed a ton more before one finally caught 173 and I moved the second into the proper position, setting up the blink cycles to always watch him. I yelled "BEWARE MY WATCHFUL EYES" in chat for no reason, then proceeded to use my main client to FINALLY explore the build unhindered... except we got no lights and the maintenance tunnels were pitch black such that nothing could be seen whatsoever, and the teleporter event that led to the first keycard was broken (was used to fit an otherwise impossible layout together or something).
Then suddenly, 173's script decided we were camping him and he proceeded to ignore the fact that he was being watched, teleporting over to break the necks of both my alt clients, and then teleporting directly to me (that sonofa[REDACTED] didn't even pass GO) and breaking my neck too. So that was that. I later joked with another random person on another server about it... only to find out that he was actually the host of that gamemode. Oh well no harm done.
So then someone on the Blockland Forums one day posted a forumgame topic for SCP-504, the Critical Tomatoes, based on reacting to the above poster's joke with the tomatoes reaction to it, then posting your own joke. I read the article and fell into the wiki, reading every single SCP that existed on the site until May when school ended and I now had other things I could do with my spare time on the computer. I still remembered though, and I found a funny let'splay of CB by the youtuber Games In Time while looking for a good horror game.
Edit: I do have plenty of other interests, however, some of them are the sorts of controversial things that appear to have created enormous amounts of drama on these forums in the past and continue to do so in other forums (re: ponies) so I'll mostly avoid bringing that stuff up.
"Leggo my Eggo-carrying Lego Winnebago full of-" *skull is broken by 504*