Re: ETA on 1.3 update release?

I'm really against this question (though I'm probably being a hypocryte for saying that).

The team should take all the time necessary to do this update. It's fine to get impatient, but there's really nothing else you can do unless you wait.

They shouldn't rush the update. It'll just cause more bugs and problems then needed. The people working on the update are trying to make this version the best version of CB (other then version 0.6.6, being the most stable the game ever was), so lets give them the time to do that.

While I really cannot wait for this update, isn't it better to have them work a bit longer for a more bug-free version if that is needed?
I'll just assume that it will happen sometime in May, since it usually doesn't take that long for updates to come out after they have been announced. (1.1 took so long because of Containment Breach: Run)
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

SyphenTV wrote:I'm really against this question (though I'm probably being a hypocryte for saying that).

The team should take all the time necessary to do this update. It's fine to get impatient, but there's really nothing else you can do unless you wait.

They shouldn't rush the update. It'll just cause more bugs and problems then needed. The people working on the update are trying to make this version the best version of CB (other then version 0.6.6, being the most stable the game ever was), so lets give them the time to do that.
I don't want them to rush I just want an estimate on when they think that they will be finished with the update.

Sad_ness wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:I'm really against this question (though I'm probably being a hypocryte for saying that).

I don't want them to rush I just want an estimate on when they think that they will be finished with the update.
Well we can't say when this update gets released. We plan to release it as soon as we are ready, but I'm also planning to have at least 1-2 days of pure testing the version when we think it is ready, so we can look if the update is good or if it still has some flaws.
Right now, I can't even get a status on how far we are because some things which are being planned hadn't been implemented so far and we also get some new little ideas in mind for the version as well.
We hope we can release it asap, but we still won't get into a rush, so I cannot say when it will be released.

PXLSHN wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:

Well we can't say when this update gets released. We plan to release it as soon as we are ready, but I'm also planning to have at least 1-2 days of pure testing the version when we think it is ready, so we can look if the update is good or if it still has some flaws.
Right now, I can't even get a status on how far we are because some things which are being planned hadn't been implemented so far and we also get some new little ideas in mind for the version as well.
We hope we can release it asap, but we still won't get into a rush, so I cannot say when it will be released.
I have a idea for the update, what about adding a third, minor SCP (Like 198)?
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
Sad_ness wrote:
I have a idea for the update, what about adding a third, minor SCP (Like 198)?
Well.. Regalis don't see the point for adding SCP-198... so it will be only in our mod